Chapter 9

I was in the crowd, sitting with class 1A. Why? I found each of them interesting, except for Bakugou. I know him inside out. His quirk practically described him. A bomb waiting to go off.

I should know, I was in the blast radius for 10 years. I look at the match ups. I was going against Shinso. How interesting.

I know his quirk and how to avoid it, but first, I'll need a change in weather, so I turn into Jetray and bring a few clouds over the stadium. I knew it wouldn't rain, just be cloudy. I then enter the arena for my match.

I then walk into the arena as Whampire once the match starts. I immediately spit out a corruptas at his head. "Sorry if this seems mean, but this is my mind control quirk. Leave the arena." I say. He then starts walking towards the exit. Then he starts talking.

"I can't believe you were born with such power, and I was stuck with my villainous quirk." He says.

"Stop walking." I say, causing his body to freeze up at the edge of the arena. "I don't know what happened to you in the past, but there is no such this as a villainous quirk. Only how the person uses it, and as far as I can tell, you've been using it for good. Another thing though, and I want the crowd to hear it as well. I wasn't born with these powers, I didn't even earn them, I discovered them, and used them to the best of their abilities and then some, and I'm not referring to my ultimate forms. I trained my forms so they could be even better than they were, because I knew that if no one believed in me, the least I could do was improve so they had something to believe in when they saw me. That'll be all. Leave the arena." I say, as he walks out.

Most of the crowd was cheering for me, inspired by my speech, and I could see reporters smiling in the stadium. I finished the match and prepared for my next one. I was going to go up against Shoto Todoroki, half hot, half cold. I for some reason can't decide which form to choose. He refuses to use his fire, but maybe he's holding back.

So, I'll use an alien with high heat and cold immunities. I transform early in the stands. I look over to them and sit down. "So, who's this guy?" Asked Mina. "Big Chill." I say.

"She means, why are you here?" Momo asks. Why I'm- oh right, my wings. I stand up and unfold them, revealing the chest symbol. "Oh, so that's who you transformed into at the USJ." Tsuyu says.

"Yep. Also what kept me hidden for 3 years. No one can see the symbol. That's mostly what people recognized when they saw me. Still isn't my true form though." I say.

"Then what is?" Uraraka asks. "Well, it looks like a human. As if they had no quirk." I say.

"Speaking of which, what is your quirk?" Kirishima asks. "I don't know. For a majority of my life I was quirkless, even though that night I found out the impressiveness of my quirk and I spent all night studying it. The next day, I saw a crime and decided to help as- ChamAlien!" I say as I transform.

Then Uraraka looks shocked. "You're the one who saved me 3 years ago." She says. I then recall the one I saved in the store. She was the one. "Wait, do you also have a black and green form that improves stuff." She asks.

I transform into Upgrade. "Yeah, why?" I ask. "You helped my families business, remember." She says. I then start thinking back...

I was at a construction site that had been losing money lately due to accidents, or were they accidents. They were happening too frequently if you ask me, so I hid in one of the engines that was left out. Suddenly, someone walks in. They start sabotaging the equipment, so when he wasn't looking, I got out the engine and upgraded the bulldozer, plowing him into a wall.

He was definitely out cold, so I searched his jacket for any proof of him working for someone else, and surprisingly, there was a whole file there. I then upgrade a cement mixer and trap him inside it, leaving a rock for the police to find.

I walk out with him in the cement, but once I get out, I see 2 people. One male, one female. "Who are you? What did you do to him?" She asks. "Do you own this property?" I ask, not answering the first question. They nod.

"Then I'll give you the file for court. He was working for a rival company of yours, sent to sabotage the equipment. In the file should be enough information to sue and possible shut down the business along with the money to start a case." I say, before hearing sirens. I then see a motorbike, obviously the criminals and upgrade it.

"I gotta go now. Cops don't like me much. Bye." I say as I drive off.

"Yeah, I do." I say, coming back to the present. "Wow, what're the chances you helped all of us once." Says Sero.

"Pretty high. I'm a vigilante who spends all day at light speed solving and stopping crimes. I save people on a daily basis. I even saved Iida's brother from Stain today." I say. "Wait, what?" Iida asks.

"Oh, right. Once I finished the race I went to Hosu, beat up Stain before he could off Ingenium and turned him into the local authorities." I say.

"Thank you!" Iida says. "Relax. It's my job to help people. I try to be the best me I can be. I pretend to be the tooth fairy for children as Pesky Dust, I volunteer on halloween to haunt places. I'm whatever you need me to be, whenever you need me to be it." I say.

"I'll still beat you." Bakugou says. "How did you discover your quirk?" Kirishima asks.

"It's a story I don't even know. However, I think it has something to do with the tech on my chest. I'd call it a support piece. Since it's so important to me, I made it so it has a force field around it which is virtually impossible to break. I took into account quirks so I made it so it cancels out all quirks except my own when someone gets close enough to it." I explain.

All of them seem shocked, as they try to think of what my quirk is. Then the next match is called and I tell them good luck.