Chapter 40

3 years earlier, Midoriya's Pov...

I was on my way home to my home away from home, which was my business tower, in the middle of the night. However on my way their, a Celestialsapien just teleported in front of me. "You are a very hard person to talk to, Izuku Midoriya." She says.

"Neither are celestialsapiens." I reply. "Indeed, however you gained full control over your Celestialsapien form. It usually takes us much longer. Much much longer. Usually thousands of years at minimum." She says.

"I had a life before I became Alien X. It's much easier to convince people to do something when you have a frame of reference." I say. "Yeah, and to be frank, I want to show you I'm smarter than you. I challenge you to a match of chess, however far more complicated." She says, as she teleports both of us to a void, with a chess board in front of both of us.

I also look at her, and then play chess. I look at the board, and billions of billions of pieces. Seems simple enough. "You can have the first move." She says. I move a piece forward in an instant. She also moves a piece.

17,894, 582,465,073 million moves later...

"I won." I say. "No you haven't." She says referring to the board.

"Not yet, but I did win. I noticed a temporal effect come off of you, that celestialsapiens create when they rewind time. You must've had a reason to, and you obviously wouldn't have returned to this point in time, if you had won. So I must've won the game in the future, and this is the moment where you could've turned the tables on me. Am I right?" I ask her.

She looks at me frustratedly, before sighing, "You really are that smart." She says. "You know I am." I say.

"I want a rematch." She says. "Nah. I think I'll go home." I say.

"What?" She asks. "Don't get me wrong. It was fun playing this game with you, even if this version of me didn't finish the game with you, but I must leave. I have a life beyond this void, and if you won't let me leave before you win, then if I were to hold back and let you win, you wouldn't accept it. I'd be stuck here forever." I say.

"What's wrong with being here forever. Everything in your life will die in decades. You'll live forever because of that watch." She says. "That's right, but that's why I need to make the most of the moments I have with the people I care about." I tell her.

"But why do you care about them. Most of them don't care about you." She says. This is from 3 years ago when Midoriya was still in middle school, and didn't know of his powers.

"How about a deal?" I ask her. "What kind of deal?" She asks me.

"It's simple. You let me live 74 more human years in my universe, and I'll play this game with you once again at some point." I say.

"Fine, but also, you must do something for me. To ensure that you uphold your end of the deal, I must bind us together for all of eternity. You must marry me." She says.

I sit there in wonder, thinking about if I should accept or not, but as she said, I was immortal. Any other life partners I could meet would die, and I'd live on forever. This celestialsapien in comparison, could live forever with me. With her, I'd never be abandoned.

"I accept." I say, as I turn into Alien X and summon a version of the map of infinity to me from a certain universe. I chop it in-half, and alter the pieces to become rings. "This is a human tradition." I say.

"Okay." She says, as she puts it on her hand telepathically. I also put the ring on my hand. "Celestialsapiens like me immediately reproduce because of how much more efficient it is than waiting." She says.

"Okay. So how do we do this?" I ask her. "Put our hands together, and then focus your energy into a sphere." She says. I listen to here, and she does the same, with her hands inches away from mine. A small ball of stars appears, and then as I move my hands outward, a white field appears around it. "It has that membrane to protect it until it develops, which should take a year." She says.

"I thought it would be faster if I'm entirely honest." I say. "Izuku. A year is barely considered an amount of time for a celestialsapien. Until then, you can come to the forge of creation whenever you see fit, and most celestialsapiens won't care that you're here." She tells me.

"Before I go, what's your name?" I ask her. "It's Liferion." She says.

I  smile, and then turn into Alien X and disappear into my world, considering visiting Serena and Bellicus. Serena was an Anodite and Bellicus was a Pyronite, A.K.A., Heatblast species.

Next chapter will be when Liferion meets Eri.