Chapter 39

No One's Pov...

So far it seemed to be a normal day in the dorms, with Midoriya sitting on the couch with Eri. Then suddenly, a female Celestialsapien entered the room, and everyone in the room was forced onto the walls.

"Midoriya!" She yells. "Hey Liferion." He says back casually.

"Don't 'Hey Liferion' to me. You took our vengeance out on Chisaki without me!" She yells again. "Sorry, it was a heat of the moment kind of thing." He replied once again, very calmly.

She grabs him by the arms and looks him in they eyes. "You're always so calm and collected." She says angrily, before manifesting and mouth and kissing him. "That's what I always loved and hated about you." She says.

"Midoriya has a girlfriend?" Kaminari asks, now on the ground, as she calmed down. "I'm his wife." She says. Everyone in the room seems shocked.

"And as much as I appreciate what you did, it sits badly on my conscious, so would you so kindly bring him back?" Midoriya asks. Everyone seems confused before a small boy with purple balls in his hair. No one knew him, but then everyone remembered him.

"Mineta!!!" They all say. He was out cold. "He's in a comma for a week." She says.

"Can you guys help him?" Uraraka asks. "I could, but if I'm being entirely honest, I don't want to so I'll let god take care of it." Midoriya says.

"So I can erase him from existence?" Liferion says. "No." Midoriya responds.

"But you just said you'd let god handle it, and I'm god." She says. "So Ariana Grande was right?" Mina says.

"Firstly, we don't talk about her. Secondly, yes. God is a woman." Midoriya says. "Of course I am." She says. She was still holding Midoriya.

"So, you married god. How?" Kaminari asks. "He's almost as smart as a celestialsapien, which is omniscient when he's a human. He knows almost everything there is to know, and that's impressive. So, I teleported to him, and after a bit, we got together." She says.

Everyone was still shocked. Midoriya sat their, with a look that said there was a lot more to the story, but that was all they needed to know. They look to each other once again. "You do realize what you're going to have to do to make this up to me, right?" She asks.

"Indeed." He says, as he becomes alien x, and both of them disappear. Then a child alien x shows up. "Eri, take care of your brother, okay?" Midoriya asks.

She nods. Then he disappears once more. Eri and the young Alien X. Then they go to Midoriya's room.

Everyone in the room was shocked. Everyone. No one knew what to say, but eventually, the seemingly never ending silence was gone, when someone said

"Does his mother know he got married?"