Chapter 44

Today was the day U.A.'s musical thing happened. I had taken Eri there so she could enjoy the show. "Where are we going to?" She asks. "You'll see." I tell her.

Then an explosion goes off. "Thank you for coming out!" Jiro says. Then they play music, everyone on stage is dancing. Eri looks completely wowed. She smiles widely, so I put her on my shoulders so she can get a better view. 

They play their song (Hero Too is the name of the song for anyone interested.) and when Aoyama become a disco ball. His lasers were bounced around my elastic air. Then Uraraka swings over the crowd and makes several members float.

I allow Eri to be one of them. She looks stunned, but in a good way. Her smile is amazing. I smile at her as well. Everyone loves it. Ice particles falling around them while spinning around the room as if we were in space. Eri seemed so dazzles by the sight.

She has never seen space before. I offered to take her once, but she denied, since she wanted to take herself with Jetray, or Big Chill. After the show is finished, I continue taking Eri around the festival. She was a little confused at the play, but immediately didn't care and smiled again once we went to the beauty pageant.

"I'm going to compete one day." She says, looking determinedly at the stage. I smile, as she does so. I look up at the stage, and see Nejire making a bunch of energy beams float around. I smile, as she takes first place. Eri claps for her as well.

I smile at her. She then yawns atop my head. "You can take a nap soon, but try to stay awake for a few more minutes, okay?" I ask her. She nods. After the pageant, I hand her a candy apple. She eats it gladly, before stopping suddenly.

"You always give me these before special occasions, don't you?" She asks. "Every day with you is a special occasion for me. I give you candy apples when I'm sure you'll enjoy the day more than others." I tell her. She smiles.

Then falls asleep on my shoulders. I slowly pick her up, and put her in my arms. Then I carry her back to the dorms. She looked so cute when she went to sleep. Then I make it to my room, and put her on my bed. Then I kiss her on the horn.

"Good night Eri." I say, as I pull a blanket over her. Good job. I knew I made the right decision.