Chapter 4

Izuku's Pov...

I was being interrogated by the police. I'm pretty calm about it. Why? Because I was Pesky Dust. I was sitting in a booster seat right now. I was in handcuffs and had an apple juicebox. I take a sip, as I look at the person across from me, his name is Aizawa.

"So, I'm here because it's illegal to use my quirk without a license?" I ask. "Yeah." He says.

"Well, I asked to join so I could get experience as a hero before I go to U.A." I say as he looks shocked. "I would sometimes wake kids up in the middle of the night, and pretend to be the Tooth Fairy and tell them to keep me a secret. I'll remember the looks on their faces for years." I say.

Aizawa's Pov...

This kid doesn't seem to realize the trouble he's in. He's broken the law, but he seems to be doing it without hurting anyone. Even pretending to be the Tooth Fairy. "Tell me, how long have you been using your quirk?" I ask him.

"No idea. I was a regular bug with a quirk that caught onto the concept of these things by one of the vigilantes. He's a crab. He's super smart and has power over electricity." He tell me.

"Brainstorm?" I ask. "Yeah." He says.

"Could you tell me more about his power?" I ask. "Sure. He has control over electricity, able to make shields, blast and use it as a form of telekinesis. He's also smart, like... smart. With an IQ higher than anyone else." He says.

That's a bold statement. Then again, kid doesn't seem to have the best knowledge of quirks. Heck, he was a bug. "Would you like to join U.A.?" I ask.

"Sure. I'd like to be in the general education first so I could get into the hero course during the U.A. Sports festival." He says. He seems to have it planned out. "Fine, but you must cease all vigilante actions. Also you'll be required to wear this tracker at all times." I say, as I hand him a collar.

He puts it on and then takes another sip of the apple juice that someone got him. Wait, is he a him? "One more question before we have you leave, are you a boy or a girl?" I ask.

"I'm a boy. I know it can be pretty confusing." He says as the cuffs are taken off as he flies out. I'll probably see him in the future.

Izuku's Pov...

I turn into Echo Echo once we're far enough away from the station. I make 2 of us, as the other me turns into Pesky Dust. I was about to turn into someone else until I hear a large explosion. "Gotta go. Bye." I say, as other me waves goodbye.

I run to the crime as I scream at the ground to propel myself to the threat. I then see the criminal who was tossing debris around with flaming whips. I transform into Astrodactyl in a smoke cloud as I pull out my laser whips.

They wrap around his as I toss him into the air before tackling him into a building

"That's what you get." I say, as I toss him over to the cops, before flying away. Then turning into Heatblast when no one's looking before absorbing the flames. They then try to catch me as I fly on my fire board. I then see a sewer lid, before taking a dive and slamming into the sewers. I then transform into Goop.

I then use his elastic body and gravity device to fly around the sewers until I get home

I then use his elastic body and gravity device to fly around the sewers until I get home. I then activate the omnitrix and enter the building. I then go to the bottom floor and as expected, Eri was still asleep.

I turn into Brainstorm and play some music at just the right volume to make sure she doesn't wake up, but also so she enjoys it. I then turn into Big Chill and sleep on the bed across from her.