Chapter 16: Mha Movie Part 2

Midoriya's Pov...

We were wondering around the expo, when an announcement was made. "The I-expo preview will be closing at 6:00pm. Thank you for coming, enjoy your night." Said a lady on the speaker. We were on our way back to the Cafe.

"Hey!" Kirishima yells, getting the 2 boys who were slouching on the doors to look up. "How'd your shift go?" He asks.

"You should be proud of the work you've done today." Iida says. Then Iida hands the 2 something. "What are these things?" Mineta asks.

"Invitations to the big expo reception later tonight." Momo says.

"There's a party?" "These are for us?" They asks trembling.

"Melissa took pity on you for some reason." Jiro says. "She figured you could use a break." Uraraka says.

"I had a few extras. Please, I'd love for you to have them." Melissa says.  They then look on the edge of crying, before hugging and saying, "A beautiful angel has rewarded us for all our hard work."

"Yeah sure. I'll have to go early since I'm one of the guest of honor. All Might being the other now that he's here." I say. I then turn into Chromastone.

"Is that what you're having for fancy clothing?" Jiro asks. "Yeah. However something's not sitting right in my stomach, and it's not food. Go on, I'll get back with you guys later. Eri, for now I want you to spend some time with them, okay?" I ask.

"Sure, but why must I be with them?" She asks. "Believe me when I say, it'll be better if you're far away from me when something goes down. I'm going to be out in the open, and don't want you in danger. Okay sweetie?"

"Okay." She says as she goes with Melissa and Kirishima. Then I see, or sense something with my energy powers, looking over to see Ghostfreak. He'll keep an eye on her.

Ghostfreak's Pov...

It was becoming night time, and as other me said, something was feeling off in my gut. It was going to happen tonight, so I should get this outer skin off me to utilize combat effectiveness.

 It was going to happen tonight, so I should get this outer skin off me to utilize combat effectiveness

I then follow Melissa and Kirishima, knowing Eri was with them. Kirishima and Bakugou were friends, and Kirishima brought 2 suits in his suitcase, which Iida is brining to Bakugou for the party.

"This is the I-Academy Campus, where I spend most of my time, and to the left here is my own personal research laboratory." Melissa says. "Wow, so cool." Kirishima says.

"Sorry it's such a mess." She says. "No worries. Still cleaner than my room." He says.

Then he looks over to her trophies. "Wow, so many trophies. You must be pretty skilled." He says.

"Well actually, not long ago I was getting terrible grades. That's why I've been studying so hard lately. I gotta be a good student if I wanna be a hero." She says. "Like All Might and Midoriya." He said, hesitantly on my name.