Chapter 34

Izuku's pov...

Today, I was going to visit a pro-hero, Nighteye. I wanted to check in on him in particular, because he was All Might's sidekick.

I took Eri with me as well, since she was interested as to where I was going. She sat on my shoulders. Mirio was pretty sure that Kirishima should train a tiny bit more before meeting Sir Nighteye, as he had high expectations for Kirishima.

I also heard he wanted to talk to me. I did too. It would be so nice to talk to someone who has a chance to rival me. However, just because he can see my actions, doesn't mean he can counter them.

Once I arrive, I have Eri play with Mirio. I enter his office. "You wanted to see me Sir Nighteye?" I ask him.

"Yes. It's come to my attention that you're the next #1 hero if things go your way. I'm simply going to make sure you meet requirements." He says, as he grabs my shoulder and looks into my eye.

"Now. Show me what you've got, all you have to do is take this stamp from my hand." He says. I turn into xlr8 and try to take it. He dodges every single time. I wouldn't go ultimate, as that destroy too much.

I turn into Big Chill and cover the floor he stands on with ice. He jumps over the initial freeze, but seems a bit unused to the ground he's standing on. "You can predict everything I do, but you can't predict your own actions." I say.

I then turn into Terraspin, and create a large gust of wind, that pushes him to the wall. I then rush forward and try to collect the stamp while he's down with xlr8. Unfortunately, he pushes away from the way and slides right out of my grasp, and I almost crash into the wall, if it weren't for my pro-skating skills.

I turn around and look at him. "You sure are clever." He says. Then we continue this. I turn into ChamAlien, and become invisible. He can see the future, but can he hear it. I sneak up behind him, and reach out to grab it. He moves away. He can't see me, so he's using his future vision just to find out when I'll take it and move.

I slam on the symbol on my chest, and become ultimate. My body was longer, I had 2 more legs, I could hide my temperature and almost every move I made was silent.

I crawl towards him at incredible fast speeds, and wrap around him like a snake, and then grab the stamp from his hand. I then jump onto the floor. "Good job." He says to me.

"Same to you. It's been a while since I haven't fought a one sided fight." I say. He looks at me. "You really are a worthy #1 hero. I wonder if All Mights successor will be as good as you." He says.

"Give him a while to train, and he has the potential to." I say. I then leave, and grab Eri as well. I lied when I said Kirishima had the potential to over power me. Alien X cannot be overpowered by such a 3 dimensional threat. I do get a sense that someone is following us.

I look back, and see a man with a plague doctor mask on. This could be bad. I teleport us home from there, so that man couldn't track us. I look down concerned. It only just occurred to me that although Overhaul is dead, his team could be looking for revenge against me.

I'll have to be prepared to take them on. I make sure Eri's omnitrix is fully functional, especially with it's failsafes. Then, I get ready to go back to that cursed city, and have Eri's omnitrix alert me if a failsafe is ever activated.

I then walk out the door, prepared to find that Mafia Chisaki raised, and burn it down.