Genin Test

(Two Years Later) Naruto's pov
I sprang out of bed the second I heard the alarm go off. Today was the day everyone graduated which means I can burn this orange jumpsuit. I made a hand sign that set the clothing ablaze for a second until it completely turned to ash.

I went to the bathroom to change into a black shirt with my Uzumaki clan sign in the middle with a jacket over it. I put on some anbu pants and black sandals. I looked in the mirror and henged to cover the tattoos. For the fun of it I activated my sharingan, then the eternal mangekyo sharingan. I still remember the day I got these.

Flashback Six Months Ago
I ran through the trees with Kakashi on our way to search for a missing nin that somebody requested us to find. 'I sense some people up ahead, we must be getting close.' I telepathically say to Kakashi as he slightly nodded. We ran out the trees to the entrance of a cave where I sensed the chakra signatures. The both of us activated our sharingan before entering. Once we were in we walked silently for a few minutes before we stumbled upon a group of people and a tied up girl.

"Interesting. She's a jinchuuriki, I can feel one of my own in her." Kurama said to the both of us as we widened our eyes a bit. Over the years, now including this girl, I've actually met every tailed beast and jinchuuriki. I helped those who didn't get along with each other become friends and we can all contact each other through the tailed beast time space.

'From the mid level chakra, they don't pose much threat.' I say to Kakashi as we left our hiding place and took the kidnappers down. We kept one alive to have them interrogated, but once we finished with them I untied her.

"Are you okay?" I ask her, helping her rise to her feet. "Yes I am now thanks to you. Are you by chance a jinchuuriki, mine said it sensed one within you." She asks as I shook my head yes and we all left the cave.

We took her and the one kidnapper back to her village and along the way me and Kakashi talked to everyone including her in the tailed beast time space.

'Oh wow I didn't think I'd ever meet every tailed beast and jinchuuriki.' Fu said.

'Yeah it seems that way until you meet Naruto. This wouldn't have happened without him.' Gaara said with a small smile. They all thanked me and talked the rest of the way to her village who also thanked me and Kakashi for her safe return and the capture of one of them. The leader said we were welcomed back any time.

Me and Kakashi went back to the village, reported it a success and went back home. I took a quick nap and ended up in the time space forcibly. Old man Hagaromo was in front of me and this through me off since I didn't think I'd see him again. A few seconds later Kakashi appeared next to me.

"What are we doing back here?" Kakashi asked as a shrug was my only response."

"You are here because you've completed the last step" Hagaromo said as we were both confused.

"Just to let you brats know he never took away the thing Naruto sacrificed for your eyes so he's here to talk about that. He even decided to give it to you Kakashi." Kurama spoke up clearing everything up for us.

"Wait you didn't take away whatever I sacrificed?"

"No, I decided that if you both did the one thing that I never thought would be accomplished then you would unlock the surprise." He explained.

"What was that?" Kakashi asked curiously.

"Successfully having each tailed beast befriend their host. That was something I thought was nearly impossible but you two did it. That is why I granted the gift if this were to happen."
He further explained.