More friends?

(Two Months Later) Naruto's pov
It's winter now and with the colder weather Kurama told me not to go outside as much anymore. Even so, I can still go outside since some missions may be in weather like this and he wants me to prepared for anything.

I personally don't mind training in the winter since I agree with his reasoning. In replacement of the training days I don't go outside, Kurama gives me other tasks to make up for it.

Usually I spend most of that time meditating while using clones to go over some of the books I've read to find more jutsus to learn or play games with Kurama.

Today I decided to go out and buy some things needed for the house or for training. Winter helps with this since some businesses close down due to the weather and there are much less villagers are outside.

After observing some of the different stores and shops overtime I noticed that some shops ran my clan members were more accepting of me. Because of this, I only shop at these places, the Yamanaka flowers and house accessories, the Nara furniture store, the Akimichi restaurants, and a weaponry shop owned by a family with a girl around my age, etc.

They're the only a few places where I can shop and get treated like a normal person. Every time I go into one of these places I always see a little kid that belonged to each of the clans.

Luckily the owners knew my history and knew I did nothing wrong so they allowed me hang out with them and play around the village. I usually hung out with Shikamaru Nara, Shino Aburame, and Neji Hyuga.

I quickly became friends with the other two since their parents don't mind me hanging around them. This time I found everyone at the weaponry shop as they looked like they were buying weapons like me.

I was curious to know except for Neji, why they were buying weapons because unlike like me and him, kids our age usually don't focus on things like this just yet. I walked up to them and they all smiled and greeted me.

"Hey Naruto, what brings you in here? Are you looking to buy some weapons like us?" Neji asks while the other two kind of glare at him but were curious of my answer.

"Yeah I am but why are you guys buying some?"

Neji looked between all three of us and smacked his forehead like he just remembered something. "Oh I forgot to tell you two about Naruto." Neji said as the rest of us looked at him confused. 'These are the kids I told Kurama to tell you about. They're also training like us.' Neji said through the link.

My eyes widened as we both focused back on the other boys. "Wait are these the ones you said were training like us?" I say aloud so that they could know I was training too.

They instantly looked shocked since they thought they were the only ones training early. We all laughed it off the next minute and continued buying shurikens and kunai's.

Shikamaru's dad looked at us questioning why we bought these considering our age, but immediately shrugged it off because you know, Nara. We all left the store and walked through the village until a small detail popped into my head.

'Hey Neji, since they're training like us do they know about the secret training area? Where are we going anyways? And didn't you say there was three other people, who's the third person?' I asked genuinely curious about his answers.

'They don't know about the training area, I haven't mentioned it to them. The other person is a girl that I met about a month ago when she bought some weapons as well and we're on our way to train in her apartment right now.' He explained. Apparently ever since they all met, if Neji wasn't training with me in the training area or at home, he was with them. This peeked my interest on who the next person was.