Rescue

Naruto's pov
It was another normal day in the village. I finished my afternoon patrol and completed all paperwork I received at the anbu base. Now was the perfect time to head home to relax for once. Suddenly, on my way back my Sins tattoo became irritated and these tattoos only do this for one reason. One of my teammates were dying.

I quickly got a look at the tattoo and it glowed purple. Every member with the tattoo is assigned a color: I'm red, Shino orange, Neji yellow, Shikamaru green, Kakashi blue, and Natsumi purple. I quickly used my seal to teleport to her location and one after another the rest of the team joined me. As soon as we arrived, the madness that took place was something we least expected.

Part of the village is destroyed, many of the other shinobi's are dead, and worst of all, Natsumi was lying very still on the ground with a hole through the middle of her stomach. Across from her was the Mizukage and a few anbu's fighting an Akastuki member that seemed to be the one who most likely caused all of this.

The Mizukage saw my team and fell back from the battle. She had him stuck in a type of cement that looked like it could hold him off, but not for too long. "Team Kitsune, why are you all here?" She asked but I didn't answer. That wasn't what was important right now. "Did he do this to her?" Was all I said. She felt the aura I was giving off which made her almost hesitant to respond.

"Yes but I wouldn't fully charge in to fight. We've tried and he just won't go down. His regenerative ability is almost unnatural. We can break him down and burn him alive but he just won't die." She explained. It took everything in me to not try and prove her wrong and kill him in the worst ways imaginable.

I made a clone and had them try and heal Natsumi but with all the blood she lost and how fatal the wound is, I needed more people and time to help her recover. Everyone else waited for my next move and next order. Honestly even if I was the commander, Kakashi was still put in charge of the team by the Hokage so I debated on whether to take charge or not.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm back down and looked at Kakashi. He knew what I was waiting for and remembered his position on this team. "How would you guys feel if I sent you back to your assigned villages?" He wondered. None of us spoke which gave him the answer to his question.

"Remember if he's here, that means other members might be heading to the other villages, and if we're not there, we're failing our mission." We all hated that he was right, but Natsu and this village needed our help right now which was the most important thing to handle right now. "I know what you're trying to say but we have to save both her and this village. Can't we send clones?" Neji asked. He nodded his head and we started getting to work.

"Kitsune, get your clone to the hospital to help you heal her." Kakashi instructed. Before he continued the Mizukage spoke up. "I'll have one of my anbu's escort you and have them announce she was top priority right now by my orders." She had one of her men escort the clone with Natsumi to the hospital. Now it was time to handle the Akastuki guy.

"Eagle and Beetle, look for any survivors and help the citizens get to safety. Bat, you go back to the village and report this to the Hokage. Naruto, you and me will deal with him." Everyone split up, doing the task they were assigned.

"Mizukage, is there anything we need to know about this guy that'll help us deal with him." I asked. If he was able to put up a fight and severely injure one of us without much trouble, then we need to stop them fast.

"Like I said before we've tried almost everything. Ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, and even my kekkei genkai's, and they may slow him down, but it won't completely stop or kill him. What's worse is that we can't get close or he'll eventually injure us, and if he even gets a single drop of our blood we're finished." This information didn't help much but it was enough to know what we should avoid and what we could still try and use.