Practice Test

(A week later) Naruto's pov
I woke up in the new house still trying to get used to waking up here but happy that I don't have to live in a run down building anymore. I head into the kitchen as Kakashi-nii was preparing breakfast.

"Hey Naru, remember your friends have their test today, and tomorrow if they pass, you all have the anbu test to complete for it to be official." Kakashi reminds me as I almost forgot those two events.

After I finished eating I went down into the basement to grab a few weapons, then left to the old training area.

I was pretty early so I decided to get a little training in before their match. I did the usual warm up with weights (Lost count 🤷‍♀️) on then began practicing my parent's jutsus. I was nearly done with my dad's teleporting technique and I was able to make a few chains from my mom's technique. I made two clones to work on each of these as I practiced higher level earth jutsus.

After an hour Kakashi joined me in the training as he worked on copying more of the jutsus I've learned, while getting a hold of controlling the usage of Kurama's chakra.

"Hey Naru, is there anything other than the elements that you think I should know. I'm having my clones work on the other stuff so I'm bored." Kakashi explained as I think of something for him to work on.

Instantly I had the perfect thing for him to work on. A mischievous smirk crept onto my face and a few giggles slipped out, making him nervous and regretting his question.

I suddenly leaped into the air and landed on it, which shocked him, to say the least. "I'll have you learn this technique. It doesn't require the wind element, it's actually a forgotten chakra control ability. I'll have Kurama explain the steps to you." I instructed him. After hearing the steps he'd have to go through to accomplish this, his face was suddenly filled with regret.

"Haha that was evil Kit, I like it." Kurama laughs while I go back to practicing.

(A few hours later) Naruto's pov
Me and Kakashi take a break as he's exhausted since he's in the middle of the third stage. We let our clones disappear and take in what they've learned.

"Why the hell...does this have to be...ten times..harder than the rest?" Kakashi asks clearly exhausted as I lightly chuckled. "Don't worry Kashi-nii you're half way done already, you only have two or three more steps to do." I say optimistically as I think his soul was leaving his body.

3rd pov
After our break the Hokage and four friends finally arrived. They did the usual warm up Kurama instructed which stunned the Hokage with how hard the warm up was. Once they finished they were paired up against each other. Shino was fighting Shikamaru and Neji was fighting Natsumi.

Neji and Natsu decided to be tested first. They bowed in respect of their opponent as the Hokage started the match. As the match started they both got into a defensive stance. Thanks to Kurama's training it was difficult to find an opening in either one.

They both started to attack at the same time, engaging in quick taijutsu strikes. One hit after another they decided to start using ninjutsu.

"Lightning Style: Crashing Bolt!" Neji yelled out as multiple bolts of lighting struck down towards Natsu. She used the first gate of opening and dodged all of them and prepared for her counter move.

"Fire Style: Flame Serpents!" Natsumi had three fire serpents charged at Neji in different directions. He activated his byakugan and used rotation to destroy them.

One jutsu after another they switched from their two elements to their clan's teachings and would use a few jutsus that combined them both, to Kakashi and the Hokage's surprise at the very least.