Test

(The next day) 3rd pov
Naruto woke up early, excited for what today was. He hopped out of bed and got ready for the match today. He made breakfast and meditates afterwards. He only used one blood clone for last minute practice for anything he needed to think of working on and tries reading his opponent's movements at the same time.

A few hours pass by and he now only has an hour left until the match. He gets rid of his clone so he can be ready and fully charged for the battle. He changes into his disguise and puts his shuriken, kunai's, explosive tags, and food pills into separate pouches attached to his legs and waist.

He debated on whether he wanted to bring his katanas or not, and in decided to bring them. He learned how to apply chakra to them and one of it's abilities was to change shape, so he made them shrink to his perfect size. Naruto then put on his face mask and fox mask and shunshined to the meeting area.

Training area Naruto's pov 
I make it to the training area on time as the same young anbu that I met with Dog at Ichiraku's was standing in the middle of the field. There were eleven more near the Hokage who were a few meters away from us including Dog.

Hmm seems he added a few things to his disguise and learned to use the katanas. Dog thought to himself.

'I can tell that nobody but the old man and Dog knows my real identity.' I thought while the other anbu's looked at each other in confusion. They all wondered why he looked so young and that they've never seen this person around the village.

"Alright kid, you'll be fighting the anbu in front of you. Depending on who has the upper hand I may add more people to the fight. The winner will be determined if the other person is unable to move anymore or if I decide to stop the match. Do you understand?" The Third asked in confirmation.

I used a bit of chakra to change the sound of my voice as it's now more smooth and just a bit lower than usual. "Hai Hokage-sama." My opponent nodded in agreement as well. "Good luck Kit. I believe in you." 'Thank you Kura.'  I internally smile.

"Well then with that, you may begin the match." He said as he raises his hand to start.

We both get into defensive positions as soon as it started, both of us not moving a muscle. 'Never rush into battle if you don't know what you're opponent can do.' I remembered this from one of Kurama's lessons. Only do so if you believe in your own capabilities or if you know what you're opponent can do.

The anbu barely moved his foot but I caught this and knew he was going to strike. He quickly rushed towards me as we engage in quick taijutsu. After a few seconds he took out a kunai and I took out one katana and we start attacking with our weapons. It wasn't long until he attacked me with a fire jutsu.

"Fire Style: Giant fireball jutsu." A big fireball charged at me but I quickly reacted to it. "Lightning Style: Static discharge." I cut the fire ball into two with the lightning as it charges straight at him.

He jumps in the air to dodge but I predicted this move and I already made hands signs "Wind Style: Wind blades." I threw four blades of wind at him as I knew he wouldn't be able to dodge in mid air.

He gets hit by one of the blades but he turned into a flock of crows. I was a bit shocked but kept my composure and calmed down. I automatically sensed him charging at me in a shunshine but I was able to react at the right time and deflected his weapon attack and shunshined as well.

The other anbu stood in shock while they tried to comprehend how a little kid can even be able to keep up with an anbu. Dog and Jiji were even more shocked since they knew my identity.