17.

Madara: 

Hashirama put me down on my bed so carefully, it was as if he was afraid I was an illusion made of smoke that would disperse and disappear if he wasn't careful with me. The entire time he carried me, he didn't break eye contact once, seemingly in awe.

"I can't believe you're real", he said, voice thick of emotion. "I can't believe you're real, Madara..." He dried his eyes with his shirtsleeve.

"Oh, hush, silly..." I whispered, taking his face in my hand.

He kept his steady gaze on mine as he removed his jacket, then unbuttoned his shirt but keeping it on. He climbed onto the bed, leaned over me and kissed me, fumbling with his belt and zipper, then mine.

"Mmm..." I moaned. "Are you sure you are real?" I breathed.

He let his erection free, and I felt an electric tug in my groin when his large, warm hand grabbed my length to free it as well. He bent down, rubbed them together, let them dance with each other as he put his lips to my neck, giving me love bites all over.

"Hahh... Hahh... Hahh..." I breathed. "H- Hashi... My suit... I hate it... It's in the way, get it it off me!"

I would have done it myself, but his massive weight was above me, preventing me from moving. But he was so gentle, removing it carefully, all the while lovingly biting and sucking my neck, whispering words of love into my ear. I leaned my head back, moaned, devoured it all; the kisses, the words, the love... All of it. All of it that was Hashi, and all of it that was Hashi and me together.

He climbed down, placing kisses all over my abdomen, and when I realised where he was going, I grabbed a handful of his hair.

"Hmm", he smiled warmly and let his bun loose, providing a better grip for me. "Like this?"

"Yes..." I whispered. "Yes!!"

He opened his mouth and took all of me in, closing his eyes, his thin eyebrows deliciously arched.

"Hahhhh..." I moaned and arched my back in a desperate attempt to get closer to him.

"Mmm", he answered and worked me up and down, up and down, twirling his tongue.

"H- Hashi!!"

"God, Madara, hearing you like this..."

He came up to kiss me, let me taste myself, and the kiss was so desperate, so hungry that we devoted us to it like two starving animals being offered meat. We clung to each other's bodies, pulled each other's hair, clawed each other's backs.

"This is my wildest fantasy", Hashi purred in my ear.

"No..." I said. And I smirked at the questioning expression on Hashi's face. I stood up on my knees, put my hands around his shoulders and straddled him. "This is."

And I sat down on his bulging erection.

He moaned madly and leaned his head back before bending forwards to hide his face on my shoulder.

"Hashi, look at me, please", I begged, and he did.

He dove his lips on mine and started moving underneath me, and I started jumping.

"Fuck!!" Hashi screamed. "Madara, fuck!! I've forgotten how fucking sweet you feel!!" 

I grabbed his face harshly. "We both know that's not true", I purred. "We both know you remember exactly how fucking sweet I feel."

Hashirama just screamed and it was so fucking arousing that it drove me completely mad and I increased my jumping tenfold and it wasn't enough, couldn't ever be so Hashi grunted like a wild animal, pulled out causing me to shriek unhappily but then he quickly lifted me up and basically slammed me to the floor, went down on his knees, took both of my legs and put them on his shoulders and he penetrated me again, shoving it up me to the shaft and he beat me with his dick so hard, I thought I might die and I screamed out in pure pleasure and Hashi was biting his lip so hard blood was trickling down on me, creating flecks of ruby red on my stomach and I breathed in the same pace as he fucked me and it was so much, so fucking intense that I begged for release and for it to continue for all eternity at the same time and in the end, I couldn't hold back, but exclaimed "Hashi, I can't hold back!" and he answered "THEN DON'T!" and I came pouring over my stomach, mixing out the flecks of ruby and I screamed his name, not his nickname but his full name, "Hashirama!" and arched my back and as he came, too, he pulled out, spilling all over my upper body, letting our seeds mix to a cocktail where my body acted as the glass, filled me up and to make his orgasm last longer, I dipped my fingers in and devoured, licked my fingers, twirled my tongue around as Hashirama watched me taste us while beating his dick and he came pouring, for second after second, convulsing, until he slumped down on me, the layer of seeds a sheet between us, and I put my arms around him. 

I hid my face into his hair, pressed it closer, closer closer, hugged him harder, harder, harder as he hugged me back. I felt so safe. Oh, I felt so. Safe. 

"I fucking love you!" I basically screamed but my voice was muffled as I had my face in his hair. "I fucking love you so much, Hashi!"

Hashi shook with tears. "I love you too, Madara." I hugged him closer. "And I never stopped. Not even for one second."

That night, we slept huddled together, the entire length of our bodies pressed tightly, our arms around each other, the air we breathed intermingling, mixing up within our lungs. 

Hashirama:

"Madara?" I asked in the morning.

"Hmmm?" he murmured happily, eyes still closed. God, he was stunning when his slept, and with his short hair... Just wow.

"How come I could have such a huge impact on your life? You were with Christopher for years. You and me hadn't even moved in together when we broke apart. Please, I'm just trying to understand."

Madara opened his eyes, put his light fingertips on my cheek, stroke my stubble, moved his fingers deftly to my hair to play with it, then back to my cheek again.

"I believe you do find that one someone", he said. "And then, you either end up with them, or you spend the rest of your life trying to find the missing piece that is them in someone else."

I looked at him, one eyebrow raised.

"You were that someone to me."

I felt tears burn behind my eyelids.

"Madara..."

"Hashirama", he said simply. God, he looked good in his short hair, I thought absentmindedly while stroking it over and over.

"I promise you..." I swallowed. "I promise you I will never..." I had to shut my eyes closed, took his hand, brought it to my forehead. "I will never again do what I did-"

"Hush, silly", Madara interrupted. "It's been six years. And I have already accepted your apology. You are not the same person you were. I am not the same person I was. This is not what we had. This is something new."

I kissed his hand. "All the things I said when I fucked you just now..." I kept placing kisses on the soft skin of his fingers. "I mean them. But I also mean it when I say I'm happy to be just friends. I promise to give you time, even if it is forever."

"Hashi..." I looked him deep into his eyes. "There is no way in hell I'm letting you get away with just being my friend."

I had never seen anyone so happy in my entire life.