4.

Madara:

5 years previously

I opened the door to our house.

"Madara!!"

"Ouff! Haha, careful!"

Izuna had thrown himself into my arms. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

I held him at arms' length, marveling at him. He was so beautiful, much more so than me. I felt no remorse at all at that; only pride. "You opened it?"

"Yes, when are we leaving?" He was literally bouncing.

"In two weeks", I smiled.

"Wow..." he whispered, looking at the book he held in his hand. It was a guide book to London and a pair of concert tickets.

"Was about time we went somewhere together, just the two of us. I've booked us into the Intercontinental at the O2 arena, right next to where the concert will be. Dinner first night is in the Intercontinental. My treat."

"Madara, thank you." He looked at me with large eyes.

"It's not everyday your favorite human turns fifteen."

"I know, but this... It's so much. How could you afford it?"

"By working. Listen, Izuna..." I sat him down on the couch in the hallway. "I don't tell you nearly enough, but you are the purpose of my life. I love you more than anything. And I'm so proud of you. You're the smartest person I know. And you will always be my first priority. There is so much in this world I need to show you. I feel restless, like I can't take it easy before I've given you everything. I-" I swallowed. "Nothing is ever allowed to happen to you. I promise to always look after you."

I had looked down on the floor my entire speech, but when I looked up, Izuna was crying.

One year later, he would make that one decision that would ruin the rest of his short life.

Present time

Hashirama:

I fumbled desperately with the key to the locker of my apartment. It felt like it took ages to get it right, and no wonder; I had a delicious creature clawing at my clothes, kissing me with passion, pressing himself against my groin. And I kissed him back with equal passion, our moaning voices blending together and finally, I managed to open the door. I pushed him inside, closed the door harshly and locked it. Madara pressed himself up against the wall and pulled me in so I pushed him even harder against it. We were so desperate that we didn't even try to get ourselves to my bedroom; instead, Madara sunk down to his knees, and I followed until I were laying on top of him, still not letting go of his lips.

"Hahh... Mr Senju..." he breathed.

'Mr Senju'? Fuck me...

"Mmm?" I answered.

But before he could say anything, I went down, kissing his neck, his deliciously displayed shoulder. He moaned happily as I pulled the collar of his sweatshirt aside a little, getting a better view of his collarbone which I carefully licked.

"You are so fucking sweet", I murmured.

We still had our coats and shoes on, but I started to desperately undress myself until I was bare-chested over him. Madara got the cutest little blush on his face and looked away.

"Madara..."

"Hmm?"

"You're allowed to look." I grabbed his face gently and turned his face towards me, locked my eyes with his that were glassy, hooded over with desire. "You're allowed to look at me."