Theo raekan

Theo your best friend had been living in his car for a while now and moving from town to town, one day after you had met him and spent some time with him, he was due to get on the road, or that's what he told you, he didn't know you knew about him...

Theo your best friend had been living in his car for a while now and moving from town to town, one day after you had met him and spent some time with him, he was due to get on the road, or that's what he told you, he didn't know you knew about him staying in his car.

As he was about to leave you gave him a hug, you did this every time you said goodbye so it wasn't unusual for you to do this, while hugging him you slipped a note and a key into his pocket without him knowing.

"Safe travels and ill see you soon yeah?" you smile at him

"Yeah I don't stay away from Beacon Hills to long" he chuckles

He drove off and you smiled waiting for him to find the key.

He pulled over thinking he had found a good place to park up, he jumped out the driverside and headed to the back, he was about to take his jacket off when he felt something in his pocket, he reached in and pulled out a key and a note.

the note read:

Hey, there's a key to my house, let yourself in and make yourself food, depending what time you find this I might not be back from work but ill bring us take out home, go make yourself comfy, you know where I live.

Y/N xx

Theo smiled he could always count on you, he jumped back in his car and made his way to yours, he let himself in and made hot chocolate and watched TV.

About 30 minutes later you pulled up and saw his truck you smiled and jumped out with the food, you go through the door.

"Dinner is here, come get it" you yelled through to the living room

Theo ran through to the Kitchen and you handed him a plate

"Here you go roomie" you chuckle

"thank Y/n, I really appreciate it," he says taking the plate

you both sit on the couch and watch the TV, you finish up and go to wash up and the runs out and takes everything off you and starts to wash up

"hey I got this it the least I could do" he smiles at you

you passed him the plates and you dried them, once they were clean, dried and put away.

you go to walk back to the living room but the grabs your hand and pulls you back and pulls you into a tight hug, you didn't say anything you just hugged him back and smiled.

"thank you y/n I mean that," he tells you still holding you close

"hey it all okay, you stay as long as you need, but first things first, showers upstairs so ... and ill go grab some new clothes for you and a cover and pillows" you chuckle

he gets the hint that he needs a shower and laughs walking towards the shower

you grab some of your brother's old clothes and hand them to the and he heads to the bathroom

you took his dirty clothes and put a wash on, while he was showering you were thinking about the staying here and you were looking forward to having him around more.

Not to sure what the others were going to say considering you hadn't told anyone yet.