Derek Hale

You were Derek's girlfriend of 4 years most of the time you wouldn't be involved in wolf or supernatural stuff but this time you had no choice you had been kidnapped

Derek had been searching for 2 days when Scott heard Rumours that Deucalion had you tied up in the warehouse where the packs used to meet

Night full came you were tired to a something tightly and couldn't move, you were only human and you had been badly beaten by Kali one of Ducalion's alphas, you were bruised all over and there was blood coming from your mouth nose and ears.

Derek had made a plan with Scott, stiles, Chris Argent, Lydia and Allison, Isaac, to rescue you, the main part of the plan was for them all to distract them while he got you out.

They all arrive and get into to place Scott and Derek went ahead to scope the place out but when Derek saw the state of you he couldn't control his anger , his eyes flashed red and he pounced forward showing his wolf face.

"you said you wouldn't hurt her" Derek roars

"why yes i said i wouldn't but i cant talk for Kali, she has a mind of her own" he smirks 

Derek lunges forward and starts attacking Deucalion, Scott and the others join in fighting the other alphas , Kali, Ethan, Aiden and Ennis 

You were drifting in and out of consciousness when you hear Derek's voice you seem to gain enough consciousness to call for Derek.

"Derek!" you cry as you try to struggle

Derek throw Deucalion against the wall and runs to you and tries to take the roles off you as they were starting to come lose Deucalion grabs Derek and throws him back and the fight between them continues.

you then feel someone else tugging at the roles you look up to see Stiles, you sigh with relief he untangles you and picks you up and runs out of the Warehouse and to his Jeep. stiles drove you straight to the hospital so you could get treated but Melissa for you wounds and then sheriff Stilinki could get deputies outside your door.

once you had been given painkillers and bandaged up you sleep while stiles sat with you, after several hours, you hear the door of your room open stiles had left to go get coffee, you slowly open your eyes to see Derek tearing up at the sight out you.

"Hey don't cry i'm here and i'm ok, come here" you motion for him to come over to you

he slowly walks over to you and cuddles you softly so he doesn't hurt you you kiss his cheek and stroke his back while he sobs 

"I'm So sorry Y/N, I never wanted you to be involved in any of this, i still don't know why they came after you" he looks up at you with red eye puffy eyes.

"I do, they found out that I'm Pregnant with your baby, he didn't want any descendants of the Hale family making you stronger" you say nervously wondering how he was going to react

Derek looked at you confused

"your Pregnant" Derek looked shock and then he smiled

"this is amazing , wait is the baby ok has he hurt them" he asks concerned

"Derek the baby is fine we all are" you smile while touching Derek's face

he pulls you in for a kiss and hugs you again.

"Im Gonna be a dad!!" he said excitedly just as stiles was walking through the door 

"Your gonna be a WHAT?!!" Stiles said shock......

********************************************************************************

Thank you for all the support so far ---  Shall I make a part 2 to this ? Comment what i should do.