*Asunder*

Win

It was already autumn in England and the weather was starting to get colder. Sooner or later I would start to use the heater in the room instead of the air conditioner. I stirred awake from a deep sleep when I felt something warm creeping all over my torso. I saw Nong planting light kisses on my skin that sent goose bumps to my bare chest. I cupped his face on my hands and guided him to my lips. Waking up with him beside me was always something that I look forward to.

I started to part his lips with my tongue which was welcomed with an insatiable hunger. I missed the taste of his mouth and the smell of his breath. The mixture of our saliva inside always quenched my thirst. His whole being fills me up to the brim and always leave me breathless.

He broke away from my grasp and went on kissing me from the neck down to my taut nipples. I gasped as I felt him suck on them and swirl his tongue on each. I arched in ecstasy as he brushed his hand on my growing hardness under my pajamas. Nong continued to trail down my navel and I watched as he licked my flame tattoo.

I caressed the rays of the black tribal sun on his shoulders and laid a gentle squeeze on it before he moved to take my pants off. I exhaled when he held my manhood and started to tease the tip with his tongue. I felt myself tremble as it pulsed with life from the grip of his hand.

My senses tingled with pleasure as I felt it enter his warm mouth. The sensation he brought to me as he moved in and out made me turn my head from side to side in delirium. I pushed my hips upwards to his mouth and he accepted my length with a deep thrust that brought me to a frenzy. I knew I was about to come too soon.

I opened my eyes once again to stop him but found emptiness. I finally woke up from an erotic dream of Nong with a hard on. I sighed in disappointment. I was still in England and he was twelve hours away by plane in Thailand. I reached out for my phone on the side table. It was still dark outside and I saw that it was only four in the morning. It would be almost noon in Thailand though.

I fumbled for my headphones and dialed his number as I fixed my bulging crotch. I laid back on the bed as I listened to the ringing tone. It took him awhile to answer my call and I found myself sighing in relief when I heard his voice.

"What are you doing now, Nong?", I greeted him. 

"Why did you wake up early?", he asked me instead of answering my question

I laughed at his greetings. Typical Nong Team. Questions first before answers.

"It's almost noon. I already woke up late.", I told him.

"You're not in Thailand. Did you have a nightmare?", he continued to ask with worry in his voice.

I rubbed myself down since the hardness hadn't subsided yet before I answered him, "More like wet dreams.".

"Arai? Did you pee in your bed?", he sounded confused this time.