Dan Bam

Epilogue

Honeymoon

Honey moon

Honey night

Sweet night

Dan Bam

-reference from Itaewon Class

---

A honeymoon is a holiday taken by newlyweds after their wedding to celebrate their union which would start on the night after the wedding where the couple would leave through the middle of the reception to catch a late ride. A holiday spent before settling down at their new home. It originated in Great Britain during the nineteenth century and spread throughout Europe. It was also called a bridal tour for upper-class couples during that time to visit their relatives who were unable to attend the wedding, usually accompanied by their friends or family. Some preferred to leave a few days after the ceremony and spent a week together in their chosen destination. Tourism took advantage of this growing trend and offered holiday voyages or packages that sustained part of the industry. 

"How long will you stay in England?", Phi Pao asked them before they boarded the plane

Team had asked his brother to give them a discount for their flight and the elder was excited that he could finally take his nong chay on a ride where he would be the pilot. Even if he hadn't fulfilled his original dream, he looks like he was enjoying his job flying all over the world.

"Just a week. Don't worry, we won't waste the round trip ticket.", Team waved his brother away to stop questioning them.

"This is not a pre-honeymoon or an elopement, right? You're going to wait until you get married?", the future pee-koeei couldn't help sounding old fashioned.

Team and Win looked at each other and smiled awkwardly at the elder. If he only knew, Team wasn't sure if Win would be even near him without a ten-foot pole between them. His brother can be overly protective and he didn't think that even if he wave the Penal Code Amendment of 1997 for the age of consent, that was set at the age of fifteen regardless of gender or sexual orientation in their country, in his phi chay's face wouldn't even matter.

"Never mind. I don't want to know. Just enjoy your week there and go back home safe. Okay?!", Phi Pao waved his hand over his head after he stared at the difficulty etched in the couples faces.

"Okay khap.", they both said in unison in where they smiled at each other in relief.