A New Tattoo

Team

Two months have already passed by in the swirl of practices and competitions to establish our positions in the Nationals. P'Pruk was garnering the most praises and piling gold medals for our university while we continue to support him with our own winnings. I tried to aim for the gold as he did, but I guess I needed more experience and practice in order to push through.

Coach Guy had briefed us already that the new year would be hectic for us since we would compete every month on varying open competitions within the country and hopefully we would be chosen to represent Thailand during international competitions as well.

On top of that, we would have to keep our schedule clear in case there would be some interview request from local sport magazines or newspaper after every competition. Coach was even dreaming of possible endorsement offers from sponsors of each event which I view as a long shot but that got P'Pruk and Mew excited. It got them wondering how much talent fee they should charge when the opportunity comes up.

 It got them wondering how much talent fee they should charge when the opportunity comes up

"P'Team..", a girl suddenly approached me and gave me a flower.

It was early in the morning and we were hanging out at the canteen before our classes. I accepted it and grew confused on what it was for as she rushed away. Soon enough there were other girls who came one at a time and a pile of flowers were already on the table.

"What the hell is going on?!", I asked my friends who were already laughing at my annoyed face.

"I guess someone's playing a prank on White Day and I think you already know who it is.", Manaow giggled with Del.

White Day was celebrated almost around the world even though it originated from Japan. It's supposed to be a day in where a boy provides an answer through chocolates and flowers on how they feel towards a girl who had given them a gift on Valentine's Day. It was supposed to be romantic but I felt stupid receiving the flowers. We already celebrated Valentine's Day!

Our assumptions got confirmed when another girl came towards us carrying a bouquet of my favorite chips with a card attached to it. I read the card and almost crumpled it.

Happy White Day, Nong Team.

From H.

"That prick.", I said as I grabbed my phone and opened an app.

I knew this would cost me money but I had to get back at him. I placed an order request and sent it for a same day delivery to the university.

"What are you angry about, Team? Don't you think it's romantic?", Manaow asked.

"It's White Day!", I half shouted at her.

"So?", she asked me again with a grin.

I knew she was pushing it, but as a shipper, she perfectly knows why I'm fuming at this gesture.