Eek Laew

I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Then you're the best part

-Best Part by H.E.R.

---

Team

"Hia!", I called out to him but he kept on walking away not even taking a chance to glance back at me.

I knew I was wrong this time thinking that one harmless gesture would make me lose him again. This time, I wasn't the one letting go. I gave him another reason to walk away from me just as I did before. But, I wasn't ready. I was never ready and I haven't learned my lesson at all. I have made too many mistakes but I never expected him to walk away this easy for the second time. 

"Hia!", I shouted at him this time but he was clearly playing deaf and I wasn't used with running after him

I stopped and had no choice but to throw my bag at him to catch his attention. He shot me a deadly glance after it hit him and picked up the bag. I started to step back and caught the bag he threw right back at me with force.

"Give me your car keys.", he held out his hand.

"Tum mai?", I asked with hesitation.

"Fine. I'll take a taxi then.", he said without any second thoughts and turned his back from me.

I immediately panicked and took the keys from my pocket then threw it at his retreating figure. It made a clattering noise as it hits the pavement and Hia gave me an exasperated look before he picked the keys up. I followed him closely to the spot where my car was parked in fear that he'd leave me behind.

"Why did you even think about picking me up when you didn't bring your car.", I told him when we were already inside the vehicle.

I felt a stinging pain on my temple when he flicked his fingers on it, "What would we do with your car if I brought mine?" 

I breathed in to summon patience from my depths. He was becoming more and more unbearable whenever he's acting up but I can't say that it wasn't my fault in the first place. I'm just glad that were still together, in the same space trying to talk things out or bickering for that matter. If our conversation could be considered as working things out, then I'm willing to take it.