Secret Santa

-3rd POV-

The Kim family planned to have an secret santa this coming christmas. It's a week before christmas and they decided to head to the mall to buy last minute gifts and a gift for their secret santa.

-Y/n's POV-

Before heading to the mall, Jin Oppa called everyone to gather at the living room.

"So, before we go I think we should draw first so that we know who we are buying a gift for for the secret santa." Jin said.

We all agreed and Jimin prepared small pieces of paper with our names on it. He placed it in a small cup and shook it.

"I think youngest to oldest is fair. The youngest will first draw." Yoongi said.

Jimin stood in front of me with the cup in his hand.

"Go ahead sis, but don't peek." Jimin said and I nodded.

I placed my hand inside the cup and picked a piece of paper. I was about to unfold the paper when....

"No! Don't open it yet. We should open it all in the same time." Hobi said.

Once everyone has a piece of paper we all open it.

"Nooooo, I want to switch!" Jungkook said and pouted.

"No switching." Jin strictly said

"Who did you get?" Taehyung whispered at me

"Not telling you....." I said and placed the piece of paper inside my pocket

Taehyung chuckled

-Time Skip-

We have arrived at the mall. The mall wasn't that crowded but there was a lot of people.

"Okay, well should all meet at the food court by 2pm. If you need some more time, please text me." Jin instructed while we all nodded.

We all went our separate ways for us to shop.

I first started to buy gifts for all my brothers before I start looking for a gift for the person I picked.

Once I have shopped for everyone, I started to look for a gift for the secret santa.

Since I already bought him a pair of shoes that he wanted that he have been saving up for as a christmas gift, I thought of looking for something he really needs.

I remembered he has been borrowing my head phone ever since I have bought the for myself. He needed a new head phone since his broke when one of my brothers borrowed his. He hasn't bought a new one yet since he didn't have time.

I went to an electronics shop that he often visits. I looked for a head phone that I know he will like.

Once I have picked a head phone, I grabbed it and went straight to the cashier to pay for it.

Once I'm done with shopping, I message our group chat that I was on my way to our meeting spot.

-Time Skip-