Protective Brother (Part 2)

You and your brother were now walking home. Your brother keeps on telling you to stay away from boys and to stop talking to Changkyun. You were getting annoyed on what your brother was saying. You did say a word to him while he was lecturing you. Both of you were now in front of your house "Understand Y/N?" he asked you with a serious tone.

You just looked at him, then turned away from him not saying a word. You went in the house without greeting your other brothers who were sitting on the couch. You just went straight to your room and changed your clothes. When you were done, you went straight to your bed and opened your laptop. You can hear your brothers talking down stairs, probably they're talking about you. For sure Jungkook has already told your other siblings about what happened.

YOUR BROTHER'S P.O.V

After Jungkook explained everything to his hyungs, they all understand why you got annoyed "I think you're over reacting Jungkook. What if that Changkyun guy is really just a friend. I mean he's new in your school, he probably doesn't know anyone yet." the eldest said. The other nodded agreeing to what Jin said "Jin Hyung is right, maybe you were too hard on her." Hobi said. "But I was just protecting her Hyung. What if he hurts our sister?" Jungkook said with worry in his tone. Namjoon who was sitting on the couch spoke up "I know you are just protecting our sister. We are too but what you're doing is too much Jungkook." Namjoon said. Jungkook sighed "But hyung..." he whinned. 

Yoongi who just walked in the living room but heard their conversation spoke up as well "Jungkook, there's nothing wrong if she makes friends with some guy. We can't just ask her to not be friends with him just because we don't like her to make friends with a guy. As long as they are just friends and the guy doesn't do anything bad to sister, then it's okay. I mean it's her life as well, she's 15 year's old." Yoongi said. "Maybe we just need to keep an eye on that guy and our sister to make sure." Jimin said. Everyone agreed with what Jimin said "We maybe let her be friends with that guy but that doesn't mean we won't keep an eye on them both." Taeyung said. "Well I guess you're right hyung." Jungkook sighed "What should I do now? For sure she's angry at me." Jungkook looked down. Jin went to Jungkook and patted his back "Maybe you should apologize to her. For sure she's not angry, maybe annoyed but not angry." Jin said making Jungkook a little bit better.

END OF YOUR BROTHER'S P.O.V

It has been an hour when you got home. You haven't went out from your room since you got home, afraid from all the questions that your brothers will ask you. 

You were busy on your laptop when someone knocked on your door. The door opened and Taehyung went in slightly "Hey there sis! It's time to eat." Taehyung said with a smile. You nodded "Okay Tae Oppa, I'll follow." you said.

Taehyung went down first then you. They were all sitting waiting for you two. You sat between Yoongi and Jimin while Jungkook was across from you. Some of your brother were talking while you were having a conversation with Jimin, Jungkook on the other hand was silently eating. They all stopped when they noticed that Jungkook wasn't that chatty. 

Jin broke up the silence "Well Jungkook, do you have something to say to your sister?" Jin said to their youngest brother who was unusually silent while eating. He looked up from his plate "Uhmmm..." he was not sure on how to start.

You faced him. You noticed that he was a bit nervous "What is it Jungkook?" you asked. He looked at you "Well, I just wanted to say sorry for being over protective. I know that I was over reacting with you being friends with that guy. It's just that, you are our only sister and we just want to protect you because we love you." Jungkook said.

You were touch on what Jungkook said. You were a bit guilty for ignoring him earlier. You know that they were just protecting and they care for you. It's just sometimes it's too much. You smiled "It's okay Jungkook Oppa. I know that you are just trying to protect me and I'm thankful for that. It's just that sometimes it gets too much. I'm 15 year's old already, I can protect myself as well already Oppa. So don't worry, okay?" you said. Jungkook just nodded "So you're not angry at me anymore?" he asked. You chuckled " I was never angry at you Oppa. I was just annoyed and didn't want to say something that I will regret in the end. So I just decided to keep my mouth shut." you said.

Jungkook sighed in relief. He was happy that you guys made up already. Yoongi suddenly cleared his throat making all of you focused on him "Finally that this has been fixed. Let me remind you sis that we will still keep an eye on you and that Changkyun guy. I know you both are just friends but who knows what might happen, we just want to make sure that it stays that way and dating is not allowed until all of us moves out. Okay?" Yoongi said strictly but with a caring tone. You were surprised to what you brother just said "What?! What age will I be then?" you asked surprisingly. Jungkook smirked "Well, that's what you get when you have 7 older brother!" Jungkook said making your brothers laugh. You pouted but also laughed with them. You are so thankful and blessed to have them in your life and you will always love them.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Part 2 of Protective Brother is out!

Hope you guys will like it and enjoy!

Thank you!