Cooking Accident

It's Sunday morning and since it's Sunday, all of you gets to sleep in. But, 7 year old Y/N woke up earlier than usual. 

Y/N'S POV

I woke early in a good mood today. Usually when I wake up early or when someone wakes me up early, I get pretty cranky. But today was different, you fixed your bed and folded your blanket which Namjoon Oppa told me to do every morning. After that, I went to my bathroom to was my face and brush my teeth.

I went down after doing my short morning routine. I was expecting that Jin Oppa is awake and making some breakfast but it was quiet. So I went upstairs again and checked on my brothers who are still sleeping.

I was thinking of making breakfast instead and surprising them. So, I went to the kitchen and deciding on what to make for breakfast. After a couple of minutes on what to make, I decided to make some scramble eggs and toast. 

I started gathering everything that I need and carefully make them. After an hour, you have finished making eggs and toasted. I started to set the table when I accidentally drop a plate and broke it.

A loud crash was heard and I started to hear footsteps running down the stairs "What happened?" Jin who was the first one to see what happened asked. I was feeling a bit shocked on what happened at the same time was feeling scared that my brothers might scold me.

Tears were building up and I looked at my brothers who was standing in front of me "Hey, are you okay? What happened?" Namjoon asked. I didn't answer "Y/N, please tell us what happened." Jin said.

"I-I was making b-breakfast f-for all of us..."  I paused as tears started to fall. "Hey it's okay, just breathe first and tell us what happened." Hobi said noticing that you were scared. I followed what Hobi Oppa said and tried to calm me down "I was making breakfast for all of us... But I, a-accidentally drop a p-plate when I w-was setting up t-the table." I continued to cry, feeling sorry about what I did.

Jin went to me, carefully not stepping on the broken plate. He scanned my whole body "Are you hurt anywhere?" he asked making sure you were okay. I shook my head no as an answer "Jungkook, go get the broom so that I can clean the broken plate." Jin instructed and Jungkook immediately followed. Jin returned his attention to me "Why do you go to the living room with Taehyung and Jimin while the other and I will continue this, okay?" Jin said "I'm sorry for breaking the plate..." I said while sobbing. 

Jin smiled a bit "Hey, it's okay. It was just a plate. As long as you were not hurt it's okay. But next time, be more careful, okay?" he said. I nodded my head and went to the living room with Jimin and Taehyung.

I sat between Jimin and Taehyung, I was playing with my fingers still a bit sad with what happened "You okay?" Jimin asked noticing your expression I nodded without looking at him. Jimin sighed and looked at Taehyung "Are you still sad with what happned?" Taehyung asked. I looked at them this time "I wanted to surprise you guys with the breakfast that I made, but this happened." I said sadly. Jimin and Taehyung both hugged me "It's okay sis, I know what you made for us is still delicious! I actually can't wait to try it!" Taehyung said excitingly. I smiled at him while they continued comforting me.

END OF Y/N'S POV

While Y/N was at the living room with Jimin and Taehyung, the other we cleaning up the kitchen to make sure no broken pieces were still scattered on the floor. After cleaning up Jin noticed the food that Y/N cooked, it made him smiled and looked at her from the kitchen. He can see the sadness in her eyes which made him upset as well.

JIN'S POV

"Looks like she put a lot of effort which this dish.." Yoongi said who was behind me looking at the dish Y/N made. I nodded my head "It might be a simple scrambled eggs and toast but knowing that she's only 7 and made breakfast for us really warmed my heart." I replied.

I was still looking at Y/N who was still being comforted by Jimin and Taehyung "Why don't we start setting up the table and eat what Y/N made, looks really good!" I said a bit loud for her to hear. She looked at my direction "Aren't you made Oppa? I broke one of the plates." she asked. Jin chuckled and went to her "I'm not made. None of us are mad, we're just glad that you were not hurt. Now, stop being sad, okay? Why don't we taste the food that you made for us?" you said to comfort her. She smiled a bit and nodded.

All of us were in the dining room and started eating "Wow sis! I think this is the best scrambled eggs that I have tried so far!" Jungkook said. She looked at him while the biggest smile on her face "Really Oppa?!" she asked excitingly, Jungkook nodded and continued eating. Y/N looked at me next "Oppa, Kookie Oppa said that the eggs that I cooked were delicious!" she said proudly "It actually is! It might be better than yours Hyung!" Namjoon said. Jin chuckled at what Namjoon said "Well I think since you help me a lot while I'm cooking you get to see how I make delicious food." I said to Y/N. Y/N smiled "Well I guess I might help you more in the kitchen Oppa. But this time, I promise to be more extra careful!" she said. I nodded while a smile "I think someone should promise not to break things as well..." Jungkook said with a smirk obviously teasing Namjoon "Yah!" Namjoon reacted. We laughed at Namjoon's reaction "Thank you sis for making us a delicious breakfast today!" Hobi said. She smiled "No problem Oppa! I would always do this for all of you, but next time I'll make sure that I won't break anything." she said. 

"We love you so much lil sis!" Jimin said "I love you too, all of you!" she replied.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

New update here :)

Been receiving positive feedbacks and comments from you guys and I really appreciate it!

I'm glad that a lot of you have been loving this book, I'll try to update faster but at the same time give you a nice story to read :)

Thank you!