Carnival

It's Saturday morning and you have been begging almost all of your brothers to take you to a carnival that your friend always tells you about. Unfortunately, almost all of your brothers said no. You pouted and walk towards the last brother you haven't asked yet.

You went to his room and knocked "Jimin Oppa... Can I come in?" you asked before coming in his room "Of course little sis, come in!" he said loudly, enough for you to heard.

You opened the door gently and peaked. You saw your brother laying down at his bed while scrolling through his phone. But once he saw you peaking, he smiled at you and put down his phone "What's up little sis?" he asked while he sits up from his bed.

You went in his room and walked towards him "Well, I wanted to ask you something." you said while you stand beside him "What is it?" he asked.

You were a bit nervous to ask him, your scared that he will also say "no" to you. Jimin noticed that carried you and sat you down at his bed "Don't worry sissy, you can ask me anything." he said with a smile. "Well, I have been begging the others if they could take me to this really fun carnival near us, but they said no." you said while looking down "So you wanted to ask me to take you there?" he asked. You looked at him and nodded. He smiled and looked at you "Well I was thinking to go to the mall later." he said. You sighed expecting that he will say "no" as well "But, I think going to the carnival with my favorite baby sister is more fun than going to the mall alone." he continued.

You look up at him with eyes widened "Really Oppa?" you said excitedly. He chuckled "Of course baby sis! So, why don't you go to your room and get ready. I will get ready as well." he said. You nodded and ran to your room to get ready. 

But ran back to his room and hugged him quickly "Thank you Oppa! You're the best!" you said while hugging him "Of course baby sis! I'll do anything for my little sister to be happy!" he said while hugging you back. "Love you Oppa!" you said. He smiled and pecked you forehead "Love you too sis!" he said back.

_________________________________________________

Hey guys!

I know I have not been updating for awhile. I have been busy and also I have been going to the hospital almost everyday since my Grandfather is there.

But since it's Jimin's Birthday, here's a chapter dedicated for the birthday boy!

Hope you guys like it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!