Ice Cream

You were having a bad and sad day. Your dog sadly passed away due to old age. You knew that your dog wasn't going to live that long anymore since you had your dog since you were 9 years old.

You just got in the house after you and your brother buried your dog. You were so sad that you didn't want to do anything. You brothers suggest things that you all can do to make you happy. But you just wanted to stay in your bed and cry.

You were crying on your bed when you heard a knock on your door "Come in." you said and the door opened slowly "Hey there princess." Hoseok slightly poke his head in.

You brother went inside you room completely when he saw you were laying down crying while hugging a pillow "Hi..." you said sadly.

Jhope went at the side of your bed and sat there. His heart break when he saw you crying, he didn't want to see his little sister so upset. I mean who would? "I know it's hard to lose a pet sis. I lost my bunny when I was like 10 years old. I cried because it's like l lost a best friend as well. Yes it's hard but at least he's not suffering anymore." he said. You sat up your bed "I know Oppa, it's just that I'm going to miss Blasty so much." you said while more tears are forming in your eyes.

You named you dog Blasty because she was a loud dog. You brothers gets annoyed when she barks so loud but they loved her as well "I know princess, we miss Blasty as well but Blasty wouldn't want us to be sad, right?" he said.

You know your brother is right. Of course you will miss your dog, she's like you best friend. But you know that she wouldn't want to see you sad. When Blasty was still alive, whenever you cry she always cuddles with you and you wouldn't want to Blasty to cry as well.

You wipe your remaining tears, you were still sad and your brother noticed it. Suddenly, your brother stood up, getting something outside. Once he's back in your room he was holding up something "Will this help cheer you up? At least a little?" he asked waving up a small pint of chocolate ice cream with 2 spoons.

Whenever your having a bad or sad day. Hoseok will always have a pint of chocolate ice cream with 2 spoons for you two to share. It helps you cheer up and only Hoseok does that "You always know what can cheer me up Oppa." you smiled slightly and got a spoon from Hoseok. Hoseok sat beside you and both of you started to eat "Thank you Oppa! I love you!" you said "No problem sis. You know that I'm always here for and I love you so so much!" he said back.

———————————————
Hey guys!

This scenario is actually dedicated to my dogs. One of my dogs passed away last week due to a sickness and today I lost another dog due to old age. I actually had them when I was around 9 years old but I know that they are happy up there. ❤️

I hope you guys like it 🙂

Thank you!