What You Want

It is Namjoon's birthday today and Jin is asking Namjoon what would he want to do or eat for his birthday. But you wanted to eat something specific today so you decided Jin if you all could eat at your favorite restaurant "Jinnie Oppa, can we eat at (Name of your favorite restaurant)  today?" you asked. Jin looked at you "Baby, we have to let Namjoon choose where he wants to eat. It's his birthday today and I think he should be the one deciding where he would like us to eat or do today. Maybe next time, okay?" he said. You were sad that Jin said "no" "Okay..." you said with a sad tone.

After that, Jin focused back on the birthday boy "So? What do you want or eat today?" he asked once again. Namjoon wanted to eat at TGI Friday's today, but seeing you sad because you wanted to eat at your favorite restaurant made him sad as well "How about we eat where sissy wants to eat?" Namjoon said with a smile. After hearing that your face lit up and you went to Namjoon "Really Oppa?" you asked with excitement "Are you sure Namjoon?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon picked you up and carried you in his arms "Of course! I want my little sister pick where we would eat today." he said. That made you really happy and put a smile on your face. Seeing you happy made Namjoon happy as well "So, where do you want to eat?" Namjoon happily asked you "I want to eat at (Name of you favorite restaurant)!" you said excitedly. "How come she gets to choose?" the youngest boy asked feeling jealous. Jimin nudged him "Just let her choose Jungkook. Namjoon did say that she can choose." Jimin said. Jungkook kept on whining "But what if I want to eat at-" he stopped when he saw Jin glaring at him. Jungkook pouted and sighed.

"Then (Name of restaurant) it is!" Namjoon said happily. You hugged him happily "Thank you Oppa! Happy Birthday! I love you!" you said while still hugging him. Namjoon hugged you back while smiling "Anything to make you happy sis! Love you too!" he said back.

________________________________________________________

Since it's Namjoon Birthday, this chapter is dedicated to him :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON OPPA!

 Hope you guys like and enjoy it :)

Thank you!