First Dance Recital

You were into dancing since you were 3 years old. When you turned 4 years old, you begged your brother Jin to enroll you in a ballet class. Jin immediately agreed since it will be also a good idea for you to make friends as well.

You have been attending your ballet classes for 2 years now, and your teacher just announced that you'll be having your first dance recital next week.

Once you got home, you excitedly told you brothers what your teacher had said to you "Oppas! I'll be having my first dance recital next week!" you happily said. Your brothers were excited and happy with what you just announced "Really dongsaeng?!" Hobi asked excitedly. You nodded "All of you are invited to watch my first dance recital!" you said. "Well, we'll make sure to clear all our schedule for that day to be able to watch you dance!" Jin said happily. You jumped up and down due to excitement. You promised your brothers to practice and do your best for the recital next week.

Time skip...

-Recital Day-

You were waiting back stage for your name to be called. All of your brothers are sitting where the other audience are waiting for your turn to perform. 

Once you heard your name being called, you started to get nervous. Hobi told you and whenever you get nervous just try to breathe and focus on your brothers. 

You slowly head to the stage and wait for your music to start. You were looking through the crowd hoping to find your brothers. Luckily for you, right before the music starts, you saw your brothers seating at the 3rd row giving you a proud smile and a "you can do it!" look. You also saw Taehyung holding a small banner that has your name on it.

Jin started to pull out his phone to record your performance. Once the music has started, you danced like how you have been practicing it. You were actually worried that you might end up messing it up or forgetting a step.

After 20 mins, your performance is finish and fortunately you didn't forget or mess up your performance. You heard clapping and a loud cheer from your brothers. You smiled and bowed down before leaving the stage.

Once the recital was done, you and your brothers met outside the auditorium. Once they saw you "Oh sis! You did so great!" Jin approached you first carrying you in his arms. You looked at him with so much happiness on your face "Really oppa?" you asked excitedly. "Not to mention, the cutest of them all as well" Jimin added. Namjoon was next to approach you "Yup! We also bought you this.." he said while showing you a small bouquet of flowers. You face lit up, it was your first receiving a bouquet of flowers "That's so beautiful Oppa!" you said while you reach for the flowers. Your brother smiled at how cute you are with your little ballet outfit and your hair bun up. Yoongi had bought you a small tiara just for you so that you'll be extra extra beautiful and you were so happy when you got to wear it during your performance.

"Since our little sister did a great job, why don't we go celebrate and get some ice cream?" Jin said. You smiled widely "Oh yes please!" you said excitedly. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Jungkook said and you all left the theater all together to celebrate you first ever recital performance. 

________________________________________________________________________________

New scenario is up!

Hope you guys will like it :)

Thank You! <3