Broken Leg

Age Range:

Jin- 22 year's old

Yoongi- 21 year's old

Hoseok- 20 year's old

Namjoon- 19 year's old

Jimin- 18 year's old

Taehyung- 18 year's old

Jungkook- 16 year's old

Y/N- 14 year's old

________________________________________________________________________________

Today was suppose to be a fun non-school day, but just 2 days ago you unfortunately broke your leg accidentally while playing with Taehyung and Jungkook at a near by play ground.

-2 DAYS AGO-

You, Taehyung and Jungkook decided to go to a near by park while your other brothers are not home. When you 3 arrived at the park, there was no people around expect of course you 3. 

"Is there a storm or something? How come there are no people at the park today?" Taehyung asked, curious to why there no people at the park "I know right, usually there are a lot of kids playing at this hour." you said, also curious "Oh come on! Let's just have fun, it's not like we get to have the park all to ourselves everyday. Let us just enjoy this moment!" Jungkook said without any worries.

With that, Jungkook ran off to play while you and Taehyung just sighed on how childish Jungkook is "Are you sure I'm the youngest Oppa?" you asked Taehyung. Taehyung chuckled at what you asked him "I'm not sure anymore sis.." he said jokingly. You both laughed and head where Jungkook is.

After a few minutes, some people are starting to hangout at the park as well. But you 3 didn't mind it and just played. While you were at the swing Jungkook called you "Hey sis, I have a surprise for you." he said.

You notice that something is in his hands. You can't really see what's in his hands. You slowly stand up from the swing getting a little nervous "What is that in your hands Oppa?" you said with a hint of nervousness in your tone. When Jungkook opened his hands, you saw a big grasshopper. You screamed and ran away from Jungkook.

You were scared of bugs and you would panic if someone shows you a bug. Jungkook knew that you are scared so he started to chase you with the grasshopper in his hands "Jungkook please stop! I'M SCARED!" you screamed. Taehyung who was busy taking pictures of plants heard you screamed so he looked for you and when he found you he noticed that Jungkook is chasing you with something in his hands.

You ran as fast as you can when you didn't look where you running to when you tripped and fell hard. You were in so much pain especially in your right leg that you screamed and cried.

Taehyung ran to you straight and Jungkook suddenly stop running "Are you okay? Where does it hurt?" Taehyung asked once he was beside you. Since you couldn't speak because of the pain your are feeling, you pointed where you are hurt. 

Taehyung look towards where you are pointing and his eyes widen when he said that your right leg is swollen "Oppa, it hurts so much!" you said while crying.

Jungkook on the other hand released the grasshopper and went to you "Sis are you okay?" Jungkook asked "Do you think she's okay Jungkook?" Taehyung said a bit pissed.