I'm Sorry

You and Jungkook has a fight this morning. It was actually your fault but you couldn't help but feel sad that he shouted at you. The reason the you and Jungkook fought was because you accidentally broke one of his headset that he let you borrowed. 

- Morning -

"Y/N, can I have my headset that I let you borrow back? I need it because I left my other headset in my locker." he said. You were thinking if you should just tell the truth or lie that you have left it at your locker as well "Uhmmm..." you were scared about telling your brother about what happened with his headset. Jungkook looked at you confused "Is everything okay sis?" he asked. You sighed and shook your head "no". 

You turned around for a second to get Jungkook's headset in your bag. When you returned, you showed him that one of the ear piece was gone "I'm sorry Oppa, I accidentally pulled your headset way to hard and the ear piece came off." you said. You looked at Jungkook, he obviously wasn't happy because your can see in his face that he was mad "Are you kidding me?!" He said with an angry tone. "I'm sorry Oppa. I promise I will buy you a new one when I have enough money to buy you a new one." You said hoping he'll forgive you "BUY ME A NEW ONE?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH THIS COST?!" he screamed at you.

You were shocked when Jungkook screamed at you. Your other brothers ran upstairs to where you both were after they heard Jungkook shouting. You just shook your head "no" and tears are starting to form in your eyes "What the heck is going on here?" you eldest brother asked also a bit startled with what was happening "OF COURSE YOU DON'T KNOW! WHY CAN YOU BE SO CARELESS Y/N?!" he said completely ignoring your other brothers who was just standing behind.

You were hurt with what Jungkook said. Your were now crying, Jungkook never screamed at you like this. Yes, you broke something that was his but it was an accident "It was an accident Jungkook!" you argued "Whatever, I will never let you borrow any of my things again!" he argued back.

You were completely done. You were hurt and disappointed. You turned around from him and ran to your room. You slammed your door close and locked it. Once you were in your room Yoongi spoke up "You have 2 minutes to explain what happened." Yoongi said to Jungkook with a serious tone.

All of your brothers went to the living room and Jungkook explained everything. Your knew that what you did was wrong but what Jungkook said to you hurt you a lot. They knew that you didn't mean to break his headset.

- Present time - 

You and Jungkook ignored each other for days. To be honest, both of you were having a hard time ignoring each other. You both miss talking and hanging out with each other.

Tomorrow is Jungkook's Birthday and you decided to buy him a new headset to replace the one you broke. You have earned quite a lot since you really did save up to buy him a new headset. You made sure that Jungkook will like the headset that you bought for him. You also bought him his favorite snack for his birthday.

You got home and greeted your brothers except Jungkook who was completely ignoring you. You went straight to your room and lock it so that no one can just come in your room. You wrap the gifts that you bought for Jungkook and wrote a short letter him. 

While you were doing that your brothers that was down stairs are chatting "So Jungkook, what do you want to do tomorrow? Is your birthday so you get to decide what will do tomorrow." Hoseok asked Jungkook who was playing video games with Taehyung "I actually don't know Hyung." he said while he is still focused on the game "When do you plan on talking to Y/N then?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders "Oh come on Jungkook! She's your sister, and she already said sorry to you. What else do you want her to do?" the eldest asked "Why should I be the one to talk to her first?" the young boy asked.

After Jungkook said that you went downstairs to get a glass of water. When you went down all your brothers were quiet "Don't worry, continue what your talking about. I'm just here to get a glass of water." you said and went straight to the kitchen.

Your brothers were worried about you and Jungkook. But they can't force you both to talk if you both are still mad at each other.

Time Skip...

It was the next day and It's Jungkook's Birthday. Jungkook decided to invite some of his friends for dinner to celebrate his birthday "So, what did you get for Jungkook sis?" Jimin asked you.

You, Jimin and Taehyung are just hanging out at his room "Don't tell me you didn't get anything for him because you both are fighting?" Taehyung asked "I did get him something Oppa. That's why I always ask Jin Hyung to pack me lunch for school so that the money that I get for school won't get spend. I used that money that I earned for Jungkook's gift." you admitted. "Is it a new headset?" Jimin asked. You nodded as an answer.

Both of your brothers smiled. They knew that no matter how mad you are to them, you still love them very much "You know you're the best sister right?" Jimin asked you. You chuckled at what your brother said "Of course Oppa! I'm your only sister anyway." you said and you three laughed.

After dinner, Jin asked all of you to bring out the presents that you were going to give Jungkook. You were the last one to give him the present "Here Jungkook. Happy Birthday." you said and smiled.

Jungkook just smiled at you and accepted your present. When he unwrapped the gift that you gave him, he was shock that you bought him a headset. He even noticed that the headset you bought him was more expensive than the one he had.

He looked over to you and you just smiled. He look back at the box and saw a small piece of paper. He reach for it and read it, he was smiling while reading the letter you wrote for him.

After reading the letter he stood up and went to you and hugged you "Thank you sis and sorry that I shouted at you and said those hurtful words at you." he said while still hugging you.

You smiled and hugged him back "It's okay Oppa, I'm sorry for breaking your headset as well. I really didn't mean it and I promise that it will never happen again." you said. Jungkook shook he's head "It's okay, I kinda over reacted at what happened. I miss talking and hanging out with you!" he said. You chuckled "I missed you too Oppa!" you said and smiled.

Your other brothers and Jungkook's friends are just watching you both while smiling "Happy Birthday Oppa!" you said it again now with happiness and excitement "Thank you sis! YOU'RE THE BEST!" he said.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GOLDEN MAKNAE!

I hope you guys will like this series!

Thank you and enjoy <3