Birthday Treat (Part 2)

After the movie ended, we all head out the theater "Well that was a nice movie!" Taehyung said. Jimin nodded "Agree! Even though you slept almost the entire movie..." he said and laughed. "So birthday girl, what do you want to do next?" Jin asked looking at me "Well...." I started and thinking what I want to do "Can we play at the arcade?" I asked. Jungkook eyes widened and looked at Jin "Can we? I wanna play at the arcade too!" He said "Me too!" Taehyung said "Same here!" Jimin said next. "If that's want Y/N wants, then I guess we can." Jin said with a bright smile on his face.

Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Hobi and I went to the arcade while Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon stayed at a nearby cafe. Jin gave us a few dollars for us to play games "So sis, what do you want to play?" Jimin asked. I looked around the arcade "I want to play the zombie game!" I said "Ohhh! I wanna play that game too!" Jungkook said.

All five of us when to the game we wanted to play. I was with Jungkook while Hobi, Taehyung and Jimin went to play basketball since they didn't want to play the gane we wanted "Which want do you want to be? Player 1 or 2?" Jungkook asked "Does it matter? I mean will be both in a team anyway." I said. Jungkook chuckled "Got a point there sis!" he said.

After spending almost 2 hrs on playing at the arcade, Jin called us for us to go to where they were and head home to continue my birthday celebration at home. Once we got to where they were I noticed Yoongi and Namjoon wasn't with him "Oppa? Where's Yoongi and Namjoon Oppa?" I asked "They decided to go home since they were tired already. They actually stayed up late last night." Jin said, I nodded in response.

We all headed to the van "So, did you have fun sis?" Jin asked while his eyes were focused on the road "I did oppa! Thank you for bringing us at the mall." I said happily. Jin smiled "Of course sis! It's your birthday and I want you to be happy on your special day." my older brother said.

Once we're parked infront of our house Jungkook suddenly covered my eyes which actually shooked me a bit "What's happening?" I asked a bit scared. Jimin and Taehyung helped me get off the van "It's okay sis, we're here." Jimin said "What's with the blindfold?" I said holding one of my brother's hand tightly not letting go "It's a surprise!" Jungkook said who was guiding me from the back.

"You ready sis?" Hobi asked once we were at the front door "Ready for what?" I asked not knowing what's happening "We'll take that as a yes!" He said opening the door. I stepped in carefully with the help of my brothers. Suddenly Jimin and Taehyung let go of me which made me even scared "Why'd you let go? Oppa?" I asked panicking a big "Hey hey hey, it's okay. I'm still here." Jungkook said trying to relax me.

Once your brothers are ready Jungkook started to count. When he reach 3, he took of your blind fold "SURPRISE!" my brothers said. I jumped a bit "W-what?" I asked a bit confused. I look around and saw all the decorations "Is this why you went home Namjoon and Yoongi Oppa?" I asked. You brothers nodded "We all wanted to do something special for you other than going to the mall, that's why we planned this." Jin said.

I was tearing up,I was too touch about how my brothers planned "Don't think about crying sis, or else they will do." Jungkook said while pointing at Jin and Hobi who were starting to get teary as well. I laughed "Thank you so much! I am really thankful for everything that your guys have done for me. We might have our arguments from time to time, but I am very thankful as well that I have 7 awesome brothers! I love you guys!" I said.

We all did a group hug before heading to the kitchen and continued to celebrate my special day with the people that I really love.

_______________________________________________________________
Hey guys!

I know I haven't updated this book for a while...

Sorry about that. But here's a new update and I hope you guys will enjoy it!

Hopefully I can update again very soon.

Thank you!