Ch '13' Almost Time

The Sports Festival is in Two Weeks. It is going to be Live on TV. Its widely known that whoever the viewers like most will have a better shot at being a pro in the future. We aren't told what the games will be yet, supposedly we will hear on the Day of. It could basically be anything.

I was little when my brother had his Sports Festival

I was little when my brother had his Sports Festival. So I don't really remember any of the games he played. I only remember being scared for my brother and the one on one fights at the end. Since my mind remembers the one on one fights for every Sports Festival my brother did I think they happen in all of them. My family is pretty busy so I never really watched a Sports Festival if my brother wasn't in it. I had no reason to.

But that little info with my brother doesn't help me all that much, So I have to prepare for anything and everything.

I'm sitting in my brothers lab with a notebook in front of my and a pencil in my right hand. The last thing my brother said before leaving to get something to help me, was, 'Write down things you think you might need to practice.'

...

I have no clue!

Okay what are things I need to get better at over all, I start to write

Fighting others strategically, not mindlessly. Having multiple creations do different things. 

That's all my brain can think up off right now.

"Music Note I'm back!" My brother waves at me from the top of the stairs holding a box with the hand he's not waving. He starts to head down the stairs

"Hi, What's in the box." He places the box on the table, and opens it to reveal-

" He places the box on the table, and opens it to reveal-

"Sewing pins?" I ask,

"Sewing pins! You can control fabric things, and I changed them obviously." I look up at him in awe, "Each color has a different effect on who you stab into, Each also has a bit of fabric in the circle part so you can control them. Sewing pins can't hurt you to bad unless you push in really hard and you usually only prick a little bit, I want you to practice capturing someone with these,"