Ch .9. New ability

Picture above is Lola's older brother, Incase you forgot.

Lola's POV

My big bro is sitting on the small couch next to are normal one, rubbing his left cheek from where I grabbed him and pulled him over here.

My parents are sitting on the normal couch closets to my brothers couch looking at us confused.

"Your going to teach me more about my quirk." I state

"What's this sudden interest?" Dad asks.

"Well I mean... I almost DIED and couldn't really do ANYTHING to protect my classmates and the people I care about. So I want to learn."

"Are you sure sweetheart?" My mom, "We don't really have a good quirk for this."

"Exactly. That's why I want your permission. To force my big brother to help me."

"HUH?!?!" Magneto is confused it seems. I turn to him.

"Out of everyone in this family. Your quirk is close to mine. Creating stuff. I want your help!"

My parents turn to him awaiting his answer. He sighs.

"Fine. I'll help you Music Note."

"Thank you big bro!"

----------

Me and my brother are in his room.

"First things first. Show me what you can do so far." I nod my head.

First, I make excalibur. 

"Is it soft?" He asks. I go to a piece of old wood on the floor and set it up standing. Then chop it down with the sword.

"No." I look at him and he is clearly spooked.

Next, I make my tiny soldiers. I have them go over to him and climb his shoulders and what not.

"Awww so cu-" I cut him off by having them pin him to the ground. "-What the HECK!"

"There not cute, There one of my capturing devices."

"G-got it, Next!" I put everything away.

"That's.... Basically it."

"What?!?!"

"I mean, I can just control fabric, Like-" I pull the fabric out by itself and put it around my brothers eyes and just move it, "Like this. But that's it." I put the fabric away.

"Hmmm. Okay! You should work on making the time you can control and have objects out longer while I use my super smart science brain to figure out more things to teach you."

I was about to leave when a question hit me.

"Hey, Big bro?" He turns to me, "Where do you do all your science stuff?"

"Oh?.... Let me show you little sis."

----------------

Are basement? Really? I never go down here simply because in horror movies I feel like everyone dies down here.. I don't know though because I'm too scared to watch horror movies. When we get to the bottom of the stairs my brother keeps walking forward into the darkness.

"A-ash?"

He turns the lights on,

"Im right here Lola."