Ch '15' A Sneaky Race, (UA Sports Festival)

~At Lola's House~

"Without Further ado, it's time for us to get started!"

"Are they really gonna just blow over that mom?"

"I don't think the teachers are surprised by the kids words, Ash."

"I feel bad Music Note has to be in the same class as that guy,"

"Don't be rude Ash."

"Not for that reason mom," The Mom looks surprised, "Its something I think She's already noticed but the kid saying that made all of the class a target, Hence me wishing she wasn't in that class."

"That's where you draw the line? Not villains attack her class?"

"OH SHUSH!"

"Hahaha!"

~Back to the Festival~

"This is were you begin feeling the pain! The first fateful game of the festival!" Behind Midnight the screen starts randomizing what the event will be it seems. "What will it be? Ta-dah!"

Obstacle course... I can probably do that... I started working out more often and now I can pick up my big brother no sweat. 

She then explains the event, Every class will be participating. The track is four kilo, around the outside of the stadium, And we can do whatever we want as long as we don't leave the course. Now most would think of things they can now do and be excited. I, however can only think of what the other students might do because they simply can.

"Now then, take your places contests!"

We head over to a hallway, that leads to the outside. I can already tell it'll be a tight fit. Alright. I don't want to be trampled I'll need to find a way to get me Up and out. Sure its an easy answer and I know others will do it, but less can do it and less will have the idea, so it'll be easier in the sky. Also it seems sabotage can happen so getting away from the people will be my best bet.

But how will I pull myself up and over?

The green lights at the top already only have one left... come on, think Lola, think!

"Begin!"

I start running towards the tunnel, Alright what's all around me,

People, my bag, people, track uniforms, people, the ground-

Wait, my bag! (I'm gonna be leaving a comment here saying something about her quirk that's important :D)

This jam packed doorway is the first obstacle, they could have obviously made it bigger if they want so I'll just-

Using my quirk on the fabric in my bag, making a random ring around my own waist, I bring myself above everyone and quick push myself out the rest of the door way, I used the same color fabric as the uniforms, it could make people think my quirk is something else but at the moment I don't care.

The second I'm in the air Todoroki freezes everyone else to the ground. Thank gosh I thought of that and did it before then.

I'm not ahead of Todoroki but I'm not as far behind as my other classmates are, I put on my old stone cold face and just keep flying behind Todoroki never able to get close.

If they somehow got out of his ice they then had to ice skate. Smart but I'm fine pulling myself in the air. After a bit though I let myself down and ice skate simply still behind Todoroki but not showing any signs of disappointment,