Ch .8. USJ Part 3

The guys believe All Might got this and that we should re group with the others... I don't know but, If Sho- I Mean! If they really want me to then sure! hehe...

Mist talks to hands and gets him all hyped again I guess. Not good for us... FU-

There underling villains are recovered now!

"I think All might can hold his own against those two maniacs" Kiri. "Let's make sure these dudes don't hurt anybody else."

I nudge Shoto and nod over to Izu.

"Will you being joining us?" He asks Izu.

I notice a little to late.

"Midoriya!" Kiri yells, "Izu!" I reach out, but he's gone. To All Might. To the villains. With his self injuring quirk.

Izus about to do great when Hands uses portal to put his real hand in front of Izu. Izu is in the air so he has no time to dodge or move. He's about to get touched by his quirk... I never saw what it was but I know its something Izu is afraid of, when-

A gunshot. A gunshot Hands right in his hand before he could hurt Izu.

Reinforcements and Ida! I feel like I might cry but I can't infront of my classmates. I try not to show emotion often but I seem to fail every time.

Watching the pros take out these men was great, I turn to Hands and Mist only for 13 to use there quirk on them!

That was very difficult and involved... But I knew that it would be like that when I applied for UA. and I don't regret it at all.

"If all of the pro teachers are gathered here then that must mean that the rest of the school is safe. The villains attacked this facility but not the rest of the campus." I nodded my head and look down at my bag.

I did nothing.

I couldn't do anything

My quirk couldn't help

I couldn't help

I feel so weak. When I get home I'll beg big bro to finally teach me stuff about my quirk he never did.

Wait IZU!

Me and Kiri run over to Izu on the floor

"Midor-" I cut Kiri off

"IZU! Are you okay!"

"Y-yeah I'm fine. I just cant get up."

Just when we are about to reach him a pro puts up a wall, and tells us to go back to my class.

Kiri is going to listen but my weirdass brain- I nEeD To gO PrOtEcT mY sOn! BUT Kiri drags me with him. Telling Bakugou and Shoto that the pro wanted us to go to the entrance with everyone else. Kiris kinda hurting me a little bit, I'm about to say something when Shoto pulls me away from Kiri stating 'Your hurting her arm... Ill pull her.' LiKe I cAn PuLl mEH but Whatever...

So Shoto then pulls me to the entrance.

--------------

I forget where we are but there's a guy with a pretty voice (AUTHOR CHAN LIKES HIM/ ShUt ThE fU UpppPPppPPpPpp)

He counts us all and says the only ones really injured was Izu. 

(Alsooooooo In the anime invisible girl was in the landslide place with are boi but for fun and story wise she ended up with tail boi so basically no one ends up on their own.)

Sparkly boi is getting to close so I put in headphones and pull out my art book and start to draw.

I drew Izu and All Might. I also added Bakugou to the background for fun.

I was drawing for a bit went Shoto taps me on the shoulder. I look up at him and he points to the rest of the class leaving. I walk with him still headphones on and drawing still. I didn't notice Shoto watching me draw, or the few other guys watching us at the back out the group.

--------

After a bit I stopped the music and put my drawing book away. I was next to Shoto in the big group and was kinda quiet only adding Comments every once in a while for as said many times before by me 'Anxietys a B*tch'

I honestly really do love this group of people. They kinda accept me... And Shoto, Ida, And all of them there all just so kind to me.

They make me feel better...

They make me feel Whole.

Also.... TIME TO GO KICK MY BIG BROS ASS FOR HIDING THING ABOUT MY POWER WHICH TOTALLY WOULD HAVE HELPED DURING USJ!!!

And that's what I did. The class noticed my evil smirk and after we all got our stuff from class I ran to the street my brother parked on. 

I Whip open my door. 

"MAGNITO I ALMOST DIED BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT MY QUIRK SO YOUR GOING TO TEACH ME MORE BEFORE I WHOOP YOUR ASS!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"