Chapter 6 : 'Truth or Dare'

Amber p.o.v

"how 'bout we get to know you better by a fun game off Truth or dare. Unless your chickening out." Oeee's filled the room and My sweet personality changed into a tuff one. I took a step forward, leaving our lips only inches away. "Bring it on, Tomlinson." The guys pushed the table away so we could sit in a cirkel. "Game on, Amber." I grinned. "Game on."

Something about Lou's 'I dare you side' really got the best off me. We've all sat down in a cirkel which went like this: Lou, Me, Liam, Zayn, Harry & Niall. "Alright newbee's always get to start, pick your victim." Zayn chirped.

"alrightie, Harry Truth or Dare?" He looked nervous. We've got ourselfs a scardy cat over here.

"Truth." He said. Boo's filling the air.

"Pussy!!!! Alright, why can't Caroline know your here? She's your girlfriend after all." The question was easy cuz wel come on, he looked like he was about to pee his pants. Weird actually, the normally confident Harry was now really scared...

"I just don't want her to use that as a big shocker, knowing Caroline she'll make a big story out off it like that we hate our fans our something. This is our escape and only a few people know about this place so be honored Amber." He winked

"Cheeky Bastard." I muttered under my breath. "What was that?" Shit did he hear me? "I-I said let's get this game started." He actually believed it. Haha.

"Okay, so Zayn Truth or Dare?" I don't know why but remebering the whisper fight from earlier this was going to get interesting.

Zayn narrowed his eyes spitting out the word "Truth." I rolled my eyes, these guys play safe and that annoys me so much!

"Did you call Ali already for your date tomorrow?" Harry was mercyless. Oh god.

"No, I haven't." Zayn growled. "Zayn relax." I comforted him. "Thanks Amber, I-I It's just we've been fighting somuch I came here so I could escape her for awhile." He seemed a little upset.

"Okaaaaay Enough of the sadness, Zayn choose your victim." He scanned all of us, like a preditor searching for his next pray.

"Niall, Truth or Dare?" Poor Nialler. He's adorable almost looking like a lost puppy. "Truth"

"Were you really mad that Amber ate your favorite sandwich?" These questions were so boring, I wanna start doing dares!

"At first I was shocked but then when she ate it infront off my face I was truly pissed but then chasing her through the house and having a good laugh, it didn't bother me that much anymore." He said while winking at me. Awh, that's cuteeeee!

"Okay Liam Truth or Dare" I moved closer to Niall cuz I could help him if Liam picks dare.

"Sinds everyone here is to chicken to say Dare, I guess I'll start." I grinned PERFECT. I whispered something in Niall's ear. Making him grin devillishly. "Alright Liam I Dare you to call Danielle and invite her for a hot & steamy shower WITHOUT saying it's a dare." I giggled at my mean but super cool dare, happy that Niall would actually pick that one.

"B-but really? No I can't." He ain't chicken out now! "A dare's a dare Liam! Do you really want to get the darepunishment?"I laughed. He shook his head and took out his phone, his hand shaking. "Hey LiLi, What's up?" Me and Niall almost lost it at the name LiLi. All the others trying hard not to laugh cuz ofcourse it's on speaker.

"I was wondering, would you want to have long hot and steamy shower with me."He said seductivly. That was the moment we all lost it! Liam put the phone of speaker just to hear Danielle scream that she wasn't into these pranks. Poor Liam. After a while he finally hung up. "Thanks alot Amber." He pouted. "Hey, Niall said it" Niall just sat there looking innocent with the biggest grin on his face.