Chapter 21: Break down

Amber's P.O.V.

Recab:

""Now I can do whatever I want." He said as he started rubbing his hand between my thighs. "Please don't." I whimpered as tears escaped my eyes. I'm doomed ... "

"Just like that babe, beg for me not to do it." He said as he started dry humping me, his hand still between my legs going up and down. His lips crashed on mine again, trying to get enterance into my mouth. I denied it, trying to keep my mouth shut, but he had other plans. His hand travelled up and squeezed my breast, making me gasp. Tears were streaming down my face as I tried to get my hand away from his grip. It's been 5 minutes and no one has come to help me. It will happen and I can't change anything about it. Why Lou? Why aren't you here to save me? I need you.

My thoughts were interupted by the door flying open and Brandon withdrewing himself from me to look up. 5 Fuming guys walked towards us, rolling up their sleeves in the process. Brandon looked at the floor to see my phone was still calling Louis. "YOU BITCH!" He yelled as he hit me in the face, right on my eye. I winced as he made a run for it. The guys ran after him and in the process I took someone's arm and pulled them towards me, hugging myself into his chest. I really needed someone here with me. A familiar pair off arms wrapped them selves around me and pulled me closer. I looked up to see a worried looking Louis frowning down at me. I started sobbing quietly as I tried to speak. "H-He was trying t-to ..." I stuttered thorugh the tears. Louis hushed me, saying he knows and that it didn't happen. I looked up at him and smiled just a little. "Thank you Lou. Thanks for saving me" He nodded and pushed my head back against his chest. "Amber, you're my best friend, I would always come and save you. You had no idea how scared I was when you called. Luckily I saw you going in here or I would've never found you." He whispered as he let a few tears escape his eyes. I hugged him so tightly I thought I wast sufficating him but he only returned the favor. Then the thought struck me, Louis. The pair off familiar eyes, they were his.

We stood there for a few minutes in silence. Just holding onto each other as if the world could end any time now. The moment was ruined by the door on the other end off the hallway which opened up, showing 5 figures again who walked towards us. Only this time it were 4 clearly fuming lads and one all to familiar guy which I rather not see the rest off my life. Only seeing him mad me tense up and crawl back into Louis chest. The guys walked towards us and I looked up to see Louis fuming by just the sight off him. The guys pinned Brandon against the wall into the same position as he held me a few minutes ago. Liam & Niall walked over to me and hugged me by my waist as Louis released me to get a better look at the guy. I kept my arms around the boys out off scardeness (Is this even a word? well it is now :) ) for what was coming next. How did I know what was coming next? Because Harry, Zayn and Louis where on the edge off exploding with anger. Harry turned his attention towards me and kissed my fingertips. "Where did he hurt you love?" He whispered softly. I pointed towards my upperchest, my thighs and then slowly brought my hand up. But I was unable to show them that he hit me in the eye.

Louis looked confused at me as I stopped my hand in mid air. Harry replaced Louis as he helped Zayn holding Brandon against the wall. Louis took out his cellphone so he could take a better look at me. He gasped and so did Niall and Liam as they saw my eye slightly bleeding. It was swollen big time but you couldn't really see that in the dark. Louis turned around fuming and took Brandon by his neck; lifting him off of the ground. Harry and Zayn didn't know because they were clearly confused at Louis actions. They didn't see my eye yet, so they were unknowing. That was until Louis voice roared througout the hallway. "YOU HIT HER! YOU F**CKING HIT HER! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." Louis shouted as his hand around Brandon's neck tightened. Zayn and Haz, who now knew what was going on, were fuming. Zayn didn't waste anymore time and hit him in the stomach as Brandon winced in pain. Harry did the same but aimed at his face, giving him a nose bleed. Louis free hand struck Brandon's right eye. Probably to repay him for what he did to me.