Chapter 30; Deal

Amber's p.o.v.

You would think after what happened a few days ago things would've changed drastically. Well they didn't. On our first try to go out Harry was discovered because his wig was 'itchy'. Sad to say that Simon had called us both immediatly and made some changes. Taylor was now going to spend more than half of her time with Harry & would sooner or later come live with us for a couple of weeks back at the hangout. Simon said we brought this upon ourselves. I wasn't protesting against anything because I could've gotten fired. But the weird thing was Harry didn't protest eather.

Now we're a week further, he's been with Taylor everyday from noon 'till 6 pm. Afterwards he wouldn't spend much attention on me. He'd rather watch a movie or hang with the guys. I guess I'm not that important anymore. "Sigh" I said outloud as I watched a boring Tv-show. "What's up coco pop?" Louis asked as he jumped onto the couch, knocking down a vase as he did so. "Nice going dillweed." I giggled. "Shouldn't you clean that up?" I asked after I was doing giggling. "Naaaah Liam will be here any minute now, he'll insist on me cleaning it up and than he'll do it himself." Louis explained as he pulled me close and rubbed my head.

"Now do tell me, why so sad lately?" He asked with concern." Oh, nothing." He gave me the evil-eye. Me being me, I caved. "Fine" I groaned. "I kinda miss Harry, It's like he doesn't care about me anymore. I don't understand you know." I sighed as i looked at Louis. He was biting his lip, something he does often as he'd try to think of something. "You know what you need?" He asked out of the blue. "You need a day away from it all, let's ditch this whole stinking scene en go party it up. Just one day, you and me." He smiled. A day away would be nice.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked interested. "We wake up tomorrow, go to starbucks & have an amaaaazing breakfast. Than We'll go to the mall on a shopping spree" I squealed at those 2 words. Louis just chuckled in response. "Than I'll take you out to lunch to wherever you want & than we could go on a memory trip." Memory trip? What's a memory trip? As if he read my mind - or let's say my dumbfounded face- he started explaining what a memory trip is. "It's a little thing I used to do with my mates in Doncaster. You'd make a list of all crazy and weird stuff you can do anywhere & than you'd just go and do them." "So like a bucket list?" I asked. "Yes, but diffrent from a bucket list you don't wait for the right moment, you just make the moment right. And with every thing you do you take a picture and at the end of the day you have lots of great memories and you'll be all pepped up." Louis smiled whille patting my back.

I was worried about what Harry would say when he'd notice Me and Louis were gone again, if he would even notice at all. "You know what Louis, that sounds wonderfull. I'd love to go do all of those things." I smiled as he cheered loudly. "We have a deal than." He smiled while putting out his pinky (Don't mock us we love to pinky swear). I hooked mine around his and said: "It's a deal."

__________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry this is short but I decided that the reason that i have so much writer's block is because I write sooooo much in one chapter that I block myself to go to the next. From now on I'll upload 2 a month and they will be shorter than usual, I plan to end this story before 2014 because then I will start a whole new fanfic. I hope you guys enjoyed this small chappie<3

Lots of Love,

~AmberTheWhale<3