Chapter 20: The club

Author's note.

Next up alootttt of drama :D Wow Already chapter 20 ;o Unbelievable ;)

Anyways to all the people who read this YOU'RE AWESOME and thank you so much :)

On with  the story!!! :)

~A.<3

__________________________________________________________________

Amber's P.O.V.

Me and Dani were getting ourselves ready for tonight. We each took a shower, a long one, to relax ourselves before we do the hard work that is being a girl. After about a half an hour, we both got out off the shower and went through my closet, trying to find the perfect party outfit. Dani wanted to impress Liam which I didn't think was necessary because he already loves her to pieces but she really really wanted to look good for him, so I went along and tried to find a cute outfit for her. I found a plain black dress that would be perfect for Dani. Along with some accessoires, she would look amazing. I laid the outift out for her on the bed and she nodded in approval. "Amber, you're an amazing stylist! I love this outfit! But what are you going to wear?" I shrugged and walked through my closet again. No, no, no, ew why did I buy that, no, old, ugly, no way, Oh my God! That's it. Along with some accessoires it would be amazing. Dani popped up behind my shoulder and squealed at the sight off it. "Are you trying to seduce one off the boys? Remember Lam's mine." She mocked. I giggled at her silliness. "Dani! I'm not trying to seduce  one off the guys, who do you think I am!" I giggled as I laid out my outift on the bed and start searching for my Curling wand. She just shot me a mischievous smile and told me to sit down so she could do my makeup and my hair.

Dani has been busy curling my hair in perfect curls to match my outfit in complete silence. It kind off frightened me. "So you're really not trying to seduce anyone? Not even Louis?" She suddenly asked, eyeing me closely. I looked at her shocked. "LOUIS? YOU THINK I LIKE LOUIS?" I screamed, maybe a little to loud. She hushed me and continued. "It's just you and him would look so cute together and you two really have chemistery." She said in a hushed tone. Do me and Louis really have chemistery? I don't know about that. "Dani I don't think me and Lous see each other like that, we're best friends, nothing more." It's true though, we're nothing more then that. Why does that dissappoint me a little? Dani snapped me out off my thoughts. "Alright then babe, but just mark my words you and Louis would look cute together. Same for you and Harry! Gosh this is like a love triangle." Sh squealed as she put the final touches into my hair. I rolled my eyes and got up to put on my clothes as she would straighten her hair. After that Dani pushed me back down and did a smokey eye on me and a put some natural lipgloss on my lips to make them shinier. When she finally let me look into the mirror I was stunned by myself. I never looked like that before and I loved it.

I must've been starring at myself for a long time because when I finally pulled my eyes off myself, Dani was fully dressed and her makeup was done. "Good to see that you're done admiring yourself in the mirror, let's go were going to be late, the guys are all waiting downstairs and might I just say Louis is looking good." She winked at me and I rolled my eyes in return. "Would you stop that?" I said giggling as we walked towards the stairs. I was about to go down when Dani stopped me and send a text to someone. Seconds later Niall's voice over was hearable through the hallway. "Gentlemen, might I present the lovely Danielle and The astonishing Amber!" He shouted loudly enough for us to hear. Dani linked arms with me as we walked downstairs. A few wolfwhistless filled the air as we walked down. The boys did look fit, just like Dani said. Louis mouth hung wide open as he stared at me who was walking towards him. "Nice dress." Harry smirked as he checked me out. (See Amber's dress to the right and Dani's is in the external link) I smiled at him and mocked "Like what you see Styles?" He took a step forward, leaving no space inbetween us. "I most certainly do." He winked. I pushed him off and laughed. Louis still stood there, dumbstruck. He gulped and spoke up : "A-Amber are you sure you're coming along, can't you just stay home?" I rolled my eyes annoyingly and took his hand. "Louis would you just stop it, I'm coming and that's final." I snapped at him. He just nodded and crawled with me into the trunk. The car wasn't big enough for all off us so The 2 off us crawled into the trunk so we only need one car.