Chapter 15: The phonecall

Amber's P.O.V.

I woke up around 11 o'clock in the morning. I wasn't in my bedroom or in any of the boys their bedroom. Someone had his arms around me and was passed out. My vision was to blurry to see who was cuddeling with me. What happened last night?

~Flashback~

"LET'S HAVE A DANCE PARTY!" A drunk Louis screamed for everyone to hear. Everyone was drunk, except for me and Liam. "Lou, we're tired. Just go to bed, please!" I whined. I was so tired and with everyone else except Liam drunk, it was hard to get them to settle down.

"WE WANT A DANSPARTY!" Ingeborg shouted and everyone cheered. Me and Li both knew this wasn't something we could talk us out off so we just went with it. As everyone started to dance on just dance on the wii, Zayn passed out on the couch. I've never seen anyone get so drunk like he did. He couldn't even walk, which made everything way harder by the way. We had 5 drunk people we had to take care off and one off them couldn't even walk anymore. Could you just imagine how that went?

I'll give you guys a little hint :  We carried him and had to stop every five feet because we lost one off them. Especially Harry, if you didn't watch him every second he'd either be gone or he'd just go over to some people he doesn't know and scream ridiculous things. It was quite amusing at first, but after the 20st time I had enough off it. And then the best thing off all as Liam was driving home all the boys started to ask stupide questions or start nagging about how I was the partypooper and stuff. And then when you almost can't take it anymore, you come home take the 2 people who were reasonable to take into the house, just to find that the others got out off the car and were walking down the street like some hooligans. The neighbours threatened to call the cops if we didn't get them inside quickly.  I took Harry and Louis back and they were whining like 2 baby's and Liam was carrying Zayn who passed out against his shoulder.

And when they finally FINALLY were inside and quieter, they start to nag to do a dansparty. Which was in the end not the baddest idea because it got Niall and Zayn passed out. Ingeborg wasn't passed out but she wasn't mentally there anymore.And then there was Harry and Louis. They started with saying 'I love you man' over and over again. Then they did a dance and Harry lost which made him fake cry and Louis just laughed and did another dance. Harry won that one and Louis was far from pleased so they started pushing eachother around. I pushed Lou into a couch and told him he had to sleep. He wasn't pleased with that since he shot me a glare and told me he didn't have to listen to a hobbit like me. I know he was drunk, but it still hurted to hear him say that. He stood up and stumbeled over to Ingeborg and kissed her on the lips. Then he went out on the floor. I sighed and laid down on the couch, Harry soon joined me and we fell asleep in each others arms.

~End Flashback~

So that's what happened? I better get the guys some advil, they're gonna wake up soon anyway.

I walked upstairs, searching for advil. I found it somewhere at the back off the cupboards. I took 5 pills and 5 glasses that I filled with water. I walked over to Niall and shook him awake slightly. He cursed under his breath and opened his eyes slowly while groaning. I hushed him and helped him sit up. I gave him the advil and he thanked me for it. He gave me a hug and went to take a shower. Who am I going to wake up next?

Zayn, yes definitely Zayn. I shook him awake, but he just moaned and turned around. Fine then. I sat down on the couch and pushed him out. "AWTCH!" He practically screamed. I hushed hime and gave him his advil and a glass off water. He took them out off my hands roughly and then snapped at me, saying he's gonna go sleep in his bed again. I huffed, jerk.