Chapter 27: crap

Hiiii :D I'm back ;d x I'm so sorry for the long wait but I've been so stuck on this story :/ But I'm back now with a new chapter :d xx So here it goes:

_________________________________________________________________

Amber's p.o.v.

I wake up to the sweet embrace of my loved one. Waking up in Harry's arms feels like heaven on earth. Carefully, I rolled out of his arms just to be pulled right back again. "Hmmmm, stay" He said in a husky morning voice. God does he sound sexy. "But Hazzzzzz, I'm hungry!" I pouted though his eyes remained closed. "I can tell by the sound of your voice that you're pouting so I'm just gonna keep my eyes closed and hold you here." He smiled while holding me tight in his muscular arms. "I'm really hungry." I said plainly. He sighedand started kissing my neck which was eesay for him as we were spooning. "Are. You. Still. Planning. On. Leaving." He said between soft kisses. "Yesssssss." I giggled. "Fineeeeeeeeeeeee" He groaned as he released me from his grip.

I couldn't help but laugh at his childish behavior as I started to get up and get my robe on. When I headed for the door an arm snacked around me again. "Before you go..." I heard Harry say as I turned around. " Goodmorning kiss?" He smiled cheekly as his edmerald green eyes stared at me. Even in the dark you could see their beautiful color. "Ofcourse." I giggled while he pulled me in. The kiss was, as always, tender and ever so sweet. We both pulled away breathlessly thought it wasn't even a make out session. "God...," He breathed. "Even when we just kiss you take my breath away." I smiled shyly. Our foreheads rested against each other while we just stared into each other's eyes.

The moment was so perfect, it could've lasted forever but if you know this house you'd know that that's fairly impossible. My bedroom door flew open and Louis stepped in and groaned at our sight. "Harry I can't believe you're cheating one me again!" He whined. "Lou..." Harry said not taking his eyes of me. "You didn't even come home last night!" He fake cried. Home probably being their bedroom. Harry sighed and stepped away. "Boobear, she's just a fling. We're forever you know that." He smiled while 'comforting' Louis. "Well then." I said amused. "Guess I'll be spending the day SINGLE." I joked while walking out the room and let's just say the look on Harry's face was priceless.

Once arriving downstairs, I came face to face with World War 3 in the making. Niall was chasing Zayn through the horrific looking living room. Zayn, being the clumsy one he is, broke one of the last vases standing and I'm sure it wasn't the first one he broke. Liam, instead of being daddy directioner, played along an chased Niall around. Now i had a choice, play along and help cleaning up the mess later ooooorrrr throw on whatever fits and get myself some starbucks... Hmmmmm, Starbucks it is!

As I turned around to go upstairs I see Larry Stylinson play fighting again. The sight was adorable to see eventhough it only lasted a few minutes. When they were done they both stood up laughing and looked around at the mess the others made. For once my mind went on a trip and thought they would be mature enough to resist the temptation of making more clutter but I was a fool to think that. Louis screamed something that  I barely understood, stole Harry's phone and started tweeting the most ridiculous things while Harry chased him around. "LOU GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!" "NO IT'S MINE!" He shouted. I laughed at the hilarious sight as I walked up the stairs.

*CRASH*

"Harry did it!' "What? NO WAY! Lou did it!" They started bikkering loudly. "My boys." I laughed. "My strange strange boys."

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*At Starbucks*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I was waiting for my laité while scrolling through some twitterfeed. I've grown used to the hat tweets I'm getting and I actually share a laugh or 2 when I read them. I find it quite pathetic to hate on someone out of jealousy. But then again, what else can haters do with their life? My thought dwelled on.