Chapter 5

Team took his phone, money and went outside. He locked the house and waited.

After some time, Win came running.

"Why did you run?"
"Just...just because.."-The older one looked at Team from head to toe.
He noticed that his hands were in his hoddie pocket.
"What do you want to eat?"-Win asked as they started walking
"Anything...I'm not picky"
"Then.. let's go eat some pizza."

They were walking in silence. Win had a need to hold Teams hand but he didn't. He was too scared.

It was around 9pm when they went to park and sat on a bench with slices of pizza. They weren't talking that much. They were just enjoying the food.

When they were full they talked about random stuff, like, their plans for tomorrow, or somethung like that.

Teams hands still hurt. He was hiding them because he didn't want Win to know what happened. Because if he knew, he would beat Means ass.

"You know...Team...do you think that I'm stupid.."-Win asked Team and looked at him.
Teams heart started beating faster and he was a little bit scared.

"...what's with your hands??"
"Shit..."-Team whispered and hid his hands inside his pocket.
"Who did it??"
"N-no one...I got hurt when I fell on the ground a while ago.."-Light skinned boy was telling the truth....

"Show me."-Win grabbed his hands and looked at them. Both of his hands were red-ish and skin was peeling off at some places because of a sctrach. There were some stains of blood too.

"How did you fall?"-He was still looking at the boys hands..in fact...he was holding them..
Team just keept quite
"Listen... I hate seeing you hurt.. because...I think...no..I know..I really like you.."-Win said and looked at his hand that was holding Teams hands.

Team was in shock. It was the first time that someone has told him their feelings.

"I'm not sure that you like me back but...don't push me away.. please..."

Team kept quite...He wasn't sure of his feelings so he didn't know what to say.

"Let's just go home.."-Win said and stood up. Team stood up after him and walked a little behind him on their way home.
Light skinned boy kept thinking about what the older one said. Win suddenly stopped and because of that, Team bumped into his back.

Win laughed a little. "Sorry...why are you walking so behind?"-He asked his little crush
"I-...just...just because."-Team looked down and hurried home.

When they were in front of Teams home, he turned around to face Win.

"Win...I-.."
"Don't say anything, okay? I get it, you don't like me. But that's okay...I won't give up so easely..."-Win said and pat Teams head while smiling.
"Good night..."-He said while walking away
"Y-you too..good night..."-Team said and walked in the house.

"Cute..."

▪ ▪ ▪