Chapter 13

Drake woke up first and saw Frank sleeping upsidedown. He just laughed and went to hes side and hugged him.
They weren't in a relationship for too long but they felt really comfortable around eachother. Frank stopped calling Drake P' and just started speaking informaly.

It was pretty early in the morning and they both had afternoon classes so they stayed in bed longer.

"Drake..."Frank whispered and snuggled closer to his boyfriend.
Franks head was under Drakes neck so he left a couple of kisses there. The older one giggleded and went on top of the younger one. He then leaned down and their faces were really close.

"You look so puffy in the mornings..."Drake said and pinched Franks cheecks. Frank pouted and looked mad in a cute way.
Drake just smiled and left a small kiss on his lips before he stood up.

"I'll make something for breakfast, and then I'll come back."

Later they both had breakfast and just chilled around the house.

"Win called me to hang out at his place after school...just letting you know"Frank said while they were on their way to school.
"Oh cool, let's go together!"He took Franks hand and continued walking towards school.

As for Layla, she kinda distanced herself from Drake and Team because she just wanted them to be happy with their partners. She has other friends too. It's not like she isn't in contact with Team and Drake, they often text eachother in their groupchat, they just don't hangout much as they used to.

•••

Later that nigh, four boys gathered up at the house and played video games together. They had so much fun. They drank, ate, talked about random stuff, laughed...Team had amazing time and that was the most important to Win. Win was really worried for Team because of everything that he is going through.

"It was really fun guys..we should hang out more here"Win said after they walked Frank and Drake to the front door.

They said their goodbyes and Frank and Drake went home. Frank took Drakes hand as they started walking.
"Seeing how close Team and Win are makes me so happy!" Frank said and smiled
"We are close too!"Drake said and pout his lips out and acted cute.
"I never said that we weren't close...It's cute how they moved in together after a couple of months"
"Even if we aren't living together it feels like we are...we legit spend time together 24/7"Drake laughed and geld Franks hand tighter.
They looked at eachother and smiled. Drake stopped walking for a second.

"I'm so in love with you..."he said quietly and pulled Frank closer. He then grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss.
They kissed in the middle of the street not caring if anyone would see them.
Frank fell for Drake first, but Dtake fell harder...

After they pulled away to catch their breaths, they both smiled.

"I love you too.."Frank said and gave Drake a little peck as they continued walking home.

Then they started being playful and chased eachother on their way home.

•••
Win and Team cleaned the whole house after their friends left. After a long day they went out in their yard and sat on the grass.
They enjoyed watching stars together in silence.

They were hugging while laying down on the grass, Win was kissing and playing with Teams hair.

"I never though that I would fall for a boy, but then..the second I laied my eyes on you...OH BOY WAS I ATTRACTED TO YOU!"Win said that in a funny voice that made Team laugh.
"And nowww you're mineeeee and only minee and I'll keep you forever!"He hugged Team and started rolling on the gras while laughing.

At one point they stopped and just looked at eachother.

"Thank you..for everything..I'll be thankful to you forever...you have done so much for me, I don't think I deserve you.."Team hugged Win and tears fell down his cheeks..
Win smiled and hugged him tighter.
They pulled away and the older one left a couple of kisses all over Teams face.

"Team??" A familliar voice was heard in front of their yard. Two boys looked at the direction where the voice was comming from and immidiately stood up

"Why are you here?"Team asked and stood in front of Win