Chapter 10

"Good morning P!"Frank came up to the table where 3 friends were having lunch.

"Hi Frank, you want to sit with us?" Drake asked him and smiled
"No thanks, I just came by to give you this" He gave Drake a bottle of soda and Layla a bag full of lolipops.

"Ayyy thanks Frankishhh"Layla smiled and opened a lolipop.
Team was expecting something for him too but Frank fidn't pull out anything else from his backpack.

"P' Team- this is for you!"Team looked up and saw that Frank was holding a whole bag full of stuff with a note on it.

"I'll get going now"Frank was about to go but Drake stopped him
"Wait-...let's go together" They both smiled and Drake walked Frank to the class.

"What's in the bag bestie??"The girl was very curious because the bag that Team recieved was pretty big.

"I don't know...I'll read the note first.."He said and took out the note and covered it with his hand so that he could only read it.

"Enjoy the snacks, remember to smile for your Win, okay?? I hope you study well...can't wait to go home together later!!"

your Win<3

Team melted. His face was never this red. Layla knew what was going on so she just took her lolipops and stood up.

"I'll meet your ass in the class...I have to pee"So she left

Team looked at all the snacks and smiled.

"Dumbass..."he whispered and took all his stuff and went to class

In the meantime Drake and Frank were in front of Franks classroom.

"I'll see you after class buddy"Drake pat Frank on the head and left. Frank really liked his senior. He watched him leave to his classroom.

After school Team waited Win in the changing room because Win had club activities at the pool.
After some time, Win came in the changing room topless.
Team cought himself looking at the older ones body.

"Your eyes will pop out-" Win said with a smirk. He got closer to the boy and took his hand. Teams heart started beating really fast. Win then placed the younger ones hand on his chest.

"Don't worry, my heart is beating really fast too"The older one said as the two boys got really close. Wins hair was still wet so Team put his other head on wins hair.

"You'll catch a cold.."he said as he ran his fingers through Wins hair. Win then put his arms around Teams waist and closed his eyes. He was pretty tired from todays practise so he was relaxing while Team played with his hair.
They stayed like that for a while but then they head voices so they seperated.

"I'll wait for you outside"Team left the changing room and at the same time the rest of the club members entered.

"Will you take your wifey for a dinner tonight??"one of Wins friends teased him but Win wasn't laughing.
"Don't call him that."
"Just joking man, hes kinda cute tho"
Win just rolled his eyes and changed as quickly as possible and left.

Team was waiting by the pool. Win approached him with a smile and they both walked home.

"Thank you for the snacks, you really didn't have to buy me all of that..."
"Did you eat everything?? Or are you still hungry...pig.."Win said teasing the younger one.
"AYYY WHAT DID YOU SAY?? A PIG??!"Team started chasing the other one around. They were both being just playful and ran arround like little kids.

...

When they got home Team checked his phone and saw that his mom sent him a text.

Mom:Call me.

When he saw that he hesitated to call her but after some time he dialed her number. He waited for a response.

"Where are you?" his mom said as soon as she picked up
"

Why are you asking me that?"
"I called the school and they said that you have been to all classes ans that means that you didn't run away. Just tell me where you are and get your ass home!"She sounded annoyed and mad at the same time. Team wasn't planning on going home because he didn't want to be near his mom because of everything that she had said to him.

"You don't even care if I'm okay...you didn't even ask me how I've been after that night!Sorry mom, I won't be going home! And it's your fault that things ended up like this. If only you loved me enough, if you were only happy for me...that I finally found someone that makes me happy..."and after that he hung up.

Win heard everything and felt really bad that his boyfriend was going through this. He also felt bad because he didn't tell his dad about it..

Teams eyes were filled with tears. He threw himself on the bed and started crying.

Win sat beside him and hugged him.

"I'll tell my dad..."he whispered and that made Team look at him.

"No. Don't do that."Team wiped his tears off and stood up.

"I think I'm going to find another place to stay at...I don't want to trouble you anymore."He started packing his stuff. Win stood up and started shaking his head.

"No, please, if you want to find another place let's go together. I'm not letting you go by yourself"He took Teams hands and helt them tight.

"Listen to me...my friend has this small house that we used to hang out in but he moved away...that hous hasn't been in use for a while but we can make some changes and move in together..."Teams heart started beating really fast.

"I don't know what I've done to deserve you..."Team whispered and hugged the older one.