Chapter 11

The old house that Win had mentiond belongs to a guy named Nanon. He moved away two years ago. They used to hand out there, drink, play loud music, and overall just have fun.

The house was located about an hour walk away from Wins house. They both walked there and immidiately saw some issues with the house.

Two windows were broken. Some furniture was missing, Front gate was also broken, walls inside the house were ruined and the paint was also ruined.

"We can repair all these things, don't worry...everything will be fine."Win said and pat the younger ones head.

Team got a job as a barrista at a caffe, while Win worked private as a swim coach for one of his friends little sibling. They both started earning money in a way to pay for their living.

Teams mom didn't call him at all after that day and his dad didn't call him as well. Apparently Teams mom told his dad about the situation but he's in America now, working.
Win still didn't tell his father but he's planing on doing so once they move in together.

While all of this was going on, Drake and Frank started to get pretty close.

"Want to come over?" Drake asked Frank when they were in front of their houses
Frank was cought by a surprise but agreeded.

They walked in and went to the living room. They both talked for about an hour about everything that happened at school that day and just some other random things.
At this point, Drake realised that he might like this cute boy but didn't know when to tell Frank. Frank was madly in love with Drake.

"P'Drake?"That made Drake look at the other one and that's when they realised that they were so close to eachother. Thwir noses were almost touching. They could feel achothers heartbeats.
Franks eyes were shining in the dark and Drake almost got lost in them. The older one felt like the moment was right. So...

He put his hand on younger ones cheek whole the other hand was behind his neck.
Franks heart was about to explode, his eyes started closing on their own, while his hands were holding onto Drakes shirt.

Everything stopped once their lips touched. They both didn't move at all, Drake didn't want to rush thing, and Frank stayed still because that was his first kiss...it was more of a peck.

The peck itself lasted a few seconds and then they both backed away.
Frank was blushing and he got really nervaous. Drake was also nervaous because he thought that maybe Frank didn't want this.

"I-...sorry...I shouldn't have done that.."Drake said as he moved away.
Frank was still in the state of shock because he couldn't believe what just happened.

"P'Drake...do you like me??"Frank just straight up asked.
"Frankkk don't make me say ittt"Drake started being playful as he wanted to make the atmosphere a little brighter.
Drake looked to the side with a smile on his face. Frank smiled as well and stood up.

"So you do like me??"He asked with a smile on his face. Drake got kinda shy but stood up as well.

"I think so...yeah.."Drake responded.
"I think about you all the time...when im home, out with friends, school...you're just sruck in my head...I never liked a guy before..but I think I like you..this is very new to me but still...I feel happy and warm when I'm with you"he continued leaving the young one speechless.

Frank didn't know what to say so he just hugged the older one.

"Please be my boyfriend, P'Drake??"
That night, Drake and Frank became boyfriends. Drake still felt a little unsure but Frank on the other hand was very happy.

They continued having fun untill late at night.