Chapter 9

"I'll stay with you..." Win whispered as he came even closer to Team and put his hand around him.
Team was exhausted and wanted to close his eyes so bad but if he does that he wouldn't be able to see the older ones sparkling eyes.

"Sleep..."Win whispered again and came even closer to hug Team.
Not long after that, boys fell asleep.

...

In the meantime something interasting was happening to Drake...

...

"Fuck school!"Drake was frustrated because of math homework and threw himself on the bed.

He was laying down for a few minutes and then he heard his phone buzz. He took it and read a massage from an unknown number.

Unknown:"I really, really like you P'Drake...can we meet??"

Drame smiled and replyed that he's up for a meeting so they arranged everything.

He grabbed his house keys and left the house. The plan was to meet with jis potentonal girlfriend near the campus witch was about 10 minutes away from Drakes house. He seemes very happy because he doesn't get a lot of attention from girls...the only girlfriend he ever had was about 2 years ago.

He arrived at the meeting spot but didn't see anyone.

"P'Drake??" He heard a voice behind him adn turned around...his smile faded aways as soon as he saw brown haired boy with dark eyes.

"Y-yes??"Drake replyed nervously
"We agreeded to meet here" Brown haired boy smiled
"W-What??!!" The older one started panicing and backed away a little

"You- you are my fan girl??"Drake was so confused as he expected a pretty girl to be in front of him.

"Fan girl?? Seriously??"The boy looked dissapointed but handed a bag that he was holding.
"This is for you...you can take it..or not.."He looked sad and just placed the bag on floor and left.

Drake was confused. He watched the boy leave. He looked at the bag and took it.

He went home and opened it. There was a note inside that said:

"I hope you like this P'Drake<3"

There were some home-made cookies that had heart and flower decorations. Drake ate them all at once because they were really good.

But still, he was not very sure if a relationship with a boy was a good idea.
He fell asleep with his phone in his hands.

...

The next morning Team woke up with a headache. He was alone in the bed. Team closed his eyes again and thought about what haooened last night broke him once again. He held back his tears because he didn't want to cry anymore.
He then felt two cold arms huging him. Win went on top of Team for a hug.

Win laughed because he basicly crushed Team.
"I-I can't breathe-"When the younger one said this, Win layed beside him.
They were looking at eachother and the older one was smiling a little bit just so he could make Team smile.

It worked. Team loved his smile and it was really like a medicine to him.

"It's time for breakfast, get up" Win said, kissed his crushes forehead and left the room.

Team smiled, got up and went to eat breakfast.
He saw someone unfamiliar at the table.

"Oh Team, I didn't know you would get up immediately...this is my dad" Win pointed at an older man that was about to stand up and leave.
Team felt embarrassed and greeted politely Wins dad.