Chapter 12

"That should be it, thank you very much"Win handed the money to one of the workors that were repairing some stuff around the house.

After all workers have left, Win phoned Team and told him to come over.

When Team saw the house he was speechless. Both of them entered the house together and it was so beautiful.

A small house with two bedrooms, living room, kitchen and a bathroom. When you step into the house, first thing you see is the photo of two boys above a wooden shelf where they can leave their shoes. There was a place for jackets too.

Living room and kitchen were connected, there was no door seperating the two.
Two bedrooms, but only one was decorated.

"We'll use this one...and the other one can be in use if someone comes over"Win said as he oppened the bedroom door.

It had a mediumsized bed that was placed next to the window.

Both of them loved the new house and were excited to spend more time together.
Now it was time for Win to tell his dad. They invited him to dinner. Wins dad already knew that they were going to live together because he offered to help with paying house fixing but the boys refused.
Wins dad isn't a bad parent. He just wants the best for his child. When Win was having trouble in school his dad would often get mad etc. But ever since Win met Team he didn't cause many problems so Wins dad started cooling down and rarely got mad on his son.

They all sat down at the table and started eating.

"The house looks really nice, I'm proud of both of you"Wins dad said with a smile on his face.

"Dad...theres something we wanted to tell you..."Now things started to get intense. They all stopped eating. Team was more scared because he had already went through a lot after talking to his mom.

Win looked at his lover and took his hand.

"I love Team...I'm not gay, I don't like men, I just fell in love with Team and I don't feel attraction to anyone else..."Win said that in one breath and held Teams had tight.

"Okay...by the way this meat is amazing!"Wins dad legit didn't say anything and didn't act surprised at all. The boys looked very confused.

"You heard me, right?"
"Well...let me tell you something...I knew it from the day when Team came to sleep at our house...I saw you two hugging while sleeping..of course I was surprised but I didn't really care..you both are doing well right now and thats the most important thing!"
Team broke down in tears after hearing his words. He stood up and bowed to Wins dad.

"Thank you!"He struggled to say that because he could catch his breath. Wins dad stood up and hugged Team.

"It must be really hard huh? Don't worry, if you ever need anything you can always talk to me, okay?" He said it while hugging Team and then seperated.

Win was happy that his dad took it well but was sad because Teams parents didn't react the same..

For the rest of the night they were all just talking about random things and had fun.

•••

"Can't you just freaking come over?"
"I need to study!"
"So? You can study here as well!"
"No! I don't have any concentration!"
"Please! I can freaking see you, you're not studying!"
"That's because I'm talking to you!"

The two boys were having a conversation through the phone while looking at eachother through the window.
Drake wanted Frank to come over but Frank needed to study.

"Okay then...I'l just sit here and watch you study...AND DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT CLOSING THOSE BLINDS"Drake was very serious about watching the younger one

Frank just rolled his eyes and hung up the phone but inside he was dying because his heart was pounding so fast.
Drake sat by his window and just watched his boyfriend study.
This lasted for about two hours when Frank noticed that Drake fell asleep by the window. He just smiled and closed all of his books.

"Now it's my turn to look at you"he said that to himself and left his house to go see Drake.
Drake already gave Frenk a copy of his door key so that Frank could come over anytime he wants.

Frank went to Drakes room where he saw the older one sleeping by the window. Frank just smiled and carried the older one to his bed. Frank was pretty strong so it was no problem for him to do so.

He then layed beside Drake and covered both of them in a blanket.

"Goodnight.."Frank whispered and came closer to Drake. Drake then woke up and smiled.
"Goodnight.."he replyed and hugged the younger one..
Then they both fell asleep with smiles on their face

•STAY•WinTeamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें