WE'RE BACK + A BUNCH OF OTHER DARES!

HG: *appears* Okay, I'd just like to say that I'm sorry for not writing anything at all so far. I've been... occupied.

HG: *thinks of all the hours I've played on Breath of the Wild. Not to mention the 100+ Koroks I've found, 72+ Shrines I completed, three divine  beasts I completed, and that I found the Master sword and pulled it out all within the one week of getting a Nintendo Switch*

HG: Also, can I just say it's good to be back?

Winter: Not for us. When you're here, it's ALWAYS bad news!

HG: Oh come on! The only time I can turn into a dragon is when I'm here! *Flies around*

Winter: You mean this fictional, non-existent alternate-reality where dragons are real and actually do roam the non-existent earth and humans are puny and primitive compared to the real world and where you turn into a Sandwing/Skywing hybrid that you used your imagination to conjure in your mind to make things in the ToD easier?

Everyone: *stares at Winter*

HG: *blinks*

Tide: *walks in* Sorry. I got a dare saying I had to make Winter and Clay depressed for three hours. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME IT WAS A RANDOM PICK FOR WINTER AND CLAAAAAY!!!

Lynx: *RuNs In AnD tAcKlEs TiDe* BRING WINTER BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Winter: *mumbling* Oh, hey, Lynx.

Lynx: WINTER SNAP OUT OF IIIIIIIT!!!

Winter: Snap out of what? I'm an imaginary character who basically doesn't have emotions of my own, but the ones given to me through the imagination of the human on the other side of the screen that I can't see but is still there since it's real and I'm no--

Lynx: WINTER STOP THIS RIGHT NOW BEFORE I STEAL YOUR NINTENDO SWITCH AND ALL YOUR ZELDA GAMES!!!

Winter: *blinks* Eh, go ahead.

Lynx: ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

Moon: *whispers to Qibli* You think we should do something?

Qibli: Iiiii don't think we can do anything anymore. They seem a bit--

Tide: Don't even say it!

Qibli: --cold!

Tide: *facetalons*

Anemone: Honestly, I'm enjoying this.

Lynx: *keeps yelling at Winter*

Winter: *ignores the world*

Turtle: Hey, what happened to Clay?

Peril: Yeah, I actually haven't seen him all day...

Tide: He's in his cave. Apparently, his method for coping with depression is to lock himself in his cave and feast on cows and turkey for the entire duration.

Peril: Heh, sounds like him. When will it wear off?

Tide: When the three hours is up I guess.

Peril: And that is?

HG: He wasn't keeping track of the time.

Peril: *facetalons*

Lynx: *pleading* Wiiiiiinteeeeeer! Please just stoooooooop!!!

Winter: *looks away with a tiny bit of guilt*

Lynx: *Grabs Winter's face and kisses him*

Winter: Gah! Oh my gosh, Lynx! I'm so so so so so SO sorry!!! I didn't mean to talk like that!