FOREVER: Part ∞ + 35

A viscous blue liquid stained under my converse shoes as I stepped on some of the blue flowers over the magical plateau. Sunlight shining behind Yonsan narrowed my eyes as it was excessively bright. Yonsan's smile I saw was even brighter than the sun.

As the purple leaves of the massive tree fell onto the plains covered with magnificent flowers, I hugged my friend Yonsan, finally after two years. My tears ran over my cheeks as I squeeze shut my eyes.

Yonsan teared up too, looking me in my eyes with a pure smile on his face. His presence took me back to my memories for a second. Our friendship was special and there was something magical about it.

"Yonsan, I missed you so much." I sobbed, putting my hand over Yonsan's shoulder.

He stopped smiling, taking his eyes off from me as he turned his back. This wasn't the reaction I was expecting from him.

"What's wrong?" I asked without wiping the tears from my eyes as he stepped to the elder tree slowly.

"Karu, you left others alone. You chose me over the other three." He turned his face to me. There was a single teardrop over his cheek.

"But... I can explain..." I faltered, "I had to find you because we needed you. I wanted five of us to be together again."

"And now?" He asked and he then added; "Now, are we all together? No! Nobody's left. You sacrificed them to save me."

"You're wrong." I stepped next to him, standing in a position where I can make eye contact with him.

"No Karu, you are!"

"You are talking like they are dead but they are alive and okay." I reasoned.

"Then, do you know where are they now? Are they with the Karuma Panda? And, what is Bomyu doing? Don't forget that lied to you!" Yonsan sighed as he looked in my watery eyes. He was telling me the truth so there was nothing for me to do but to say nothing.

I fell onto my knees and I sobbed, tears flooded in my eyes. My knees got covered with the blue liquid when they touched some of the small blue flowers over the grass.

"Crying will not help you. But, I know there is a way to fix everything."

"What is it, Yonsan? I don't think there's any hope." I asked as I wiped my tears off.

"No! We can be back, five of us can be back, together, forever! First, do you have the book?" Yonsan offered his hand to me.

"Yeah, what's in your head?"I asked as I nodded, showing the green star book to Yonsan.

"I can't tell you but I can show it. Come follow me." Yonsan picked up his blue magical wand which had red star stickers on it.

He pointed the wand to the huge elder tree as a magical beam drifted onto the massive tree. The magical sparkles started spinning around the giant tree as its leaves started shining. I watched the branches fell apart, creating colourful energy between them.

The colourful energy was a magical gate which opened in the middle of the tree while flashing lights of every single colour glimmered around the gate. Sparkles coming from the portal seemed like they were absorbing the purple leaves of the elder tree.

Yonsan kept his eyes on the blue watch on his left arm, and he began stepping into the gate.

"Where are you going?" I questioned as I began following him.

Once I stepped inside the portal, blue and purple lights started flashing. It was like a tunnel which connected two worlds.

As we approached the end of the mysterious tunnel, a magical island flying over the clouds became visible at the other side of the portal.