TOGETHER: Part ∞ + 16

"What should we do? We can't bring Yonsan back till tomorrow!" I walked around aimlessly, feeling hopeless. Deep down in my thoughts, I regretted making that promise.

"Calm down, Karu. We can talk about that in the morning. It's already 3 am." Bomyu lowered his eyelids.

"I am sleepy too." Paikek hugged his dolphin plushy Tootmuyu [툳무유], and he jumped onto his yellow bed filled with plushies.

At that moment, I felt like Paikek and Bomyu were giving up, so I turned my face to Seanyung, noticing that he was looking out from the window covered with rain droplets. Two of the remaining stars in the sky were barely visible.

"Fine... we can do it tomorrow. But promise me that we will." I sighed as I laid on my bed, putting my blue blanket over my body.

"Alright, promise." Bomyu replied in a low tone. He laid over his bed which was next to Paikek's bed, and wrapped himself with his orange bedsheets.

My bed was next to Seanyung's green bed, and it had blue bedsheets with white clouds on it. I got under my warm blue blanket as I closed my eyes but I couldn't sleep; there were so many negative thoughts in my mind. Maybe it was the feeling of regret, or was it fear?

Eventually, the sun rose at the end of the night that I didn't sleep at all. The light of the dawning sun was entering through the windows onto my bed and the wall next to it. The enlightening light wasn't just beautiful, it made our bedroom warm and peaceful, although it was cold outside.

I got out of my bed, wore my slippers and opened the white dyed bathroom door. Our bathroom was a little cute place, with its yellow parquet walls and blue floor. The mirror on the left had a white frame covered with very small flowers which were blue. The corners of my eyes looked slightly bloody, and my lips looked remarkably dehydrated in the mirror. I curled a corner of my mouth up a little bit. My dimples were visible when I smiled, even though it was a fake one.

My hand reached the toothbrush on the side of the sink and brushed my teeth. Then, I had a warm shower. The water vapour covered all around the bathroom while I was in the shower. After showering, I wore my blue bathrobe, dried my hair with my hair drier. My bangs were getting longer, but I couldn't care.

The mirror on the wall was coated by the steam. Once, I tried to wipe it off, I noted that some letters started to appear on the mirror, like someone was writing on it by their fingers.

It was saying "It will make you think you're worthless."

Those lines were very familiar, as it reminded me of the song of the ghost at the Komorebi cafe.

The letters kept appearing; "I am watching you. But I should warn you."

"Warn me about what?" I thought out loud, assuming that it was listening to me.

The letters disappeared unexpectedly, the mirror was again covered with water vapour.

"Are you the ghost at the Komorebi cafe?" I continued to ask although I knew that it was gone.

Instantly, three letters appeared consecutively on the mirror "y", "e" and "s", which confirmed that it was the ghost I met before.

Subsequently, she started drawing some circles onto the mirror, forming a sketch of a panda.

"A panda?"

"You know who that is." The sentence came up soon.

"Karuma panda." I realised, looking into the blurry mirror.

Immediately, a faded figure of the purple-haired ghost in a white dress indistinctively seen behind me in the mirror. She was smiling, and her eyes were looking up.