FOREVER: Part ∞ + 11

The ghost girl's tears fell onto my hand as her purple hair was covering her face. She couldn't touch me but her tears could since they were made of pure crystal water.

The girl got up and started to walk to the other side. I watched her as she left, and she turned her face giving me a ghostly smile.

Every single light source around me dimmed, causing the ghost girl to disappear. I couldn't see anything but just a black blank space. Even a trivial feeling of being lonely in the darkness was inevitably terrifying.

The darkness got denser as I walked in the emptiness. There was nobody, no escape and no hope around me but gloom.

My eyes searched for a way to find my friends, and eventually, I saw Bomyu standing in the darkness.

He had his phone in his hand, while his facial expression seemed blank.

He looked around slowly, but his expression didn't change as he didn't notice me. I even waved at him while he was looking, but no matter what I did; I felt invisible.

Suddenly an old wooden door appeared behind Bomyu. It was a magical door, which had an hourglass symbol on it. The hourglass symbol was a representation of time travelling, but no magic could make a time travel happen.

Bomyu subsequently turned his back and put his hand onto the handle of the magical wooden door, while I approached him slowly with gentle steps.

He looked up to the hourglass symbol of the door as he sighed deeply. He pulled the door handle and opened the door just a tiny bit as the door chain was preventing it from opening it a little further.

A sharp ray of light came out from the ajar door, enlightening the dark place. Bomyu put his hand in front of his face when the mysterious light rays were almost blinding. But, soon they dimmed.

And, Bomyu secretly peeked inside, seeing a small dark messed up room. There were written notes, letters and notebooks everywhere on the floor of the room. Also, some wooden packages and boxes were all over the place.

I slowly moved toward him to see what he was seeing inside the door.

There were flashing white lights coming from the room, and a person with a black jacket and black jeans was talking to someone. But, I couldn't hear any of the voices coming from the place.

When the person in black turned his face, I noticed that he was Bomyu himself too. The situation confused me as he couldn't be two places at the same time.

However, the time travel symbol on the door made me realise that the Bomyu inside the room is from another time. We were just watching the moment which was either in the future or in the past.

Soon, I noticed that the Bomyu inside the room was putting his left hand under his jacket like he was trying to hide something from the other person.

The other person pushed Bomyu to the floor and walked toward him. When the person tried to stomp on him, Bomyu got up holding a book in his hands, trying to keep it away from the person. It was the green book which had a star figure on it.

As the person approached more to Bomyu, he got more close to the end corner of the messy room. However, Bomyu looked like he never wanted to give away the book.

Suddenly, he advanced onto the other person, but the person blocked him with a single hand. Then, he pushed Bomyu to the floor again, causing him to drop the green book. The man slowly picked up the book from the ground.

Suddenly, the lights started flashing more significantly, and the shadow of Bomyu reflected onto the wooden walls. It looked like multiple spikes grew out from the backside of his shadow. It was just like the visions I've seen before.

As the lights flashed faster, I noticed that the Bomyu next to me was recording inside the room by his phone. He didn't look surprised by what he was just watching.

Suddenly, the lights stopped flashing, Bomyu inside the room was standing on his both knees, and he was deeply breathing. There were around seven sharp grey spikes on his back, and each one of the long spikes had blood stains on their ends. The wall behind him was also covered in blood.

There left no sign from the other person. That made me think that the blood was his.

Shortly, I noticed that the Bomyu inside the room was looking outside of the room, onto us. He made eye contact with me while he was still taking deep breaths.

I kept the eye contact with him, while I thought if he was able to see me.

All of a sudden, everything disappeared as I found myself in a different blank place. I was alone with nobody around, not even a magical door.

It was utterly dark, but the ground was all covered with blue flowers. The smell of the flowers reminded me of the day that we did camping in a forest.

When I turned my back, I saw Seanyung standing behind me. He seemed like he wasn't able to see me.

Seanyung was looking around, trying to find something. He seemed concerned, but suddenly he started waving his hand to the other side.

I turned my head to see what he is waving at, and I noticed there was someone far away who was sitting on a white chair.

"Yonsan!!" Seanyung shouted while waving his hand, trying to make himself noticed to the person on the white chair, who was Yonsan.

"Yonsan! I AM HERE!" Seanyung shouted again in a very concerned way. His lips were slightly open as he gazed on Yonsan.

After a while, Seanyung began stepping towards him. I subsequently followed him across the blue flowers. A blue coloured liquid stained Seanyung's shoes as he stepped onto the flowers, while the breeze flew away some petals.

Seanyung's eyes widened as he got closer to Yonsan while I followed him. As he stepped more, he started trembling more.

The white chair that Yonsan was sitting was wrapped by vines and spikes, and the blue liquid was all over his body covered with scars. His eyes were shut, and his face was looking extremely ashen. Moreover, the blue liquid was dripping from his mouth as well.

On the other hand, tears flooded in Seanyung's eyes as he cried loudly. He looked like he was having a mental breakdown. I wished I could help. However, I was invisible.

Instantly, Seanyung and Yonsan disappeared and left me in darkness. Everything again went blank.

This time, I saw Paikek; he was running like he was escaping from something. He was wearing white jeans and a white jacket. The way he ran reminded me of the times that we escaped from the Karuma Panda.

There were white, wide stairs in the middle of emptiness. Paikek climbed up the stairs as fast as he can. He stopped and put his hands on his knees as he deeply panted, looking down the ground.

"Karu!" Paikek shouted, looking down the stairs.

"How can you see me?" I was confused because I thought he was unable to see me.

"Karu please don't go there at 3:54!"

"Go where?"

"Karu, please don't!!" He shouted again as the tears came down from his ears.

I noticed he wasn't actually looking at me, he was shouting into the blankness. He didn't know I was next to him, listening.

Then, arising shadows surrounded him. At that moment, the expression on Paikek's innocent face was lost, depressed, and most significantly scared. He was afraid of most things in life, but I've never seen him this afraid.